You search for meaning

You search for meaning

A Poem by NQI
"

Find your meaning within...

"
You search for meaning… 
Do you even know what you’re looking for?
Is it the thing you didn’t get as a child? The emotion?  The object? The person? 
To know what that is, you have to go look… not out there, but in here. In your deepest memories.  In the consciousness of you.  
The circle is never ending. To find the answer you have to go back. To go back you have to be present.  You have to be untouched. Without emotion. Open minded. Critical. 
How do you dry with a wet towel? You wait. You embrace time. You live in that small space of time where no factor exists. Where nothing can distract you. Where your thoughts are not provoked by another snowstorm of emotion or memory. A space in time so rare that it can be missed. 
Take a moment. Take a lifetime. It will come. 
If you can recognize the smell of your favorite memory, you can recall any moment with what you have. Don’t look for an outside resource. Look for the answer in your own self. In the essence of you. 
The answer is there. Breathing from your lungs. 
The resistance is just beside the answer. Don’t get distracted. 
Follow the trail your soul leaves behind. The message your inner child left for you to discover. Go back to the untouched soul you once were. The purest form of you…
Can you remember now?
Don’t force it. Wait. Think.
It will come. Be aware. Await the known unknown. 

© 2016 NQI


Author's Note

NQI
First poem ever written

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

76 Views
Added on August 1, 2016
Last Updated on August 1, 2016
Tags: life, the meaning of life, soul searching, love, hate, emotion, conscious, consciousness, mind, open minded

Author

NQI
NQI

South Africa



Writing
Introduction Introduction

A Chapter by NQI


Mind fucked Mind fucked

A Book by NQI


FAT.BRAIN FAT.BRAIN

A Story by NQI