Unexplainabkle mysteries

Unexplainabkle mysteries

A Story by Natalia

My name is Jessica. I'm from Phoenix Arizona, the burning desert. I have long brown hair past my shoulders. I am five feet, six inches tall. I weigh approximately 130 pounds. I'm a big theorist. I am in love with nature, science, and physics. I always thought there were explainable mysteries in the world. I live in a dorm with my roommate Ashley. Ashley is not just my roommate, but also my best friend. We met at Lexus University, where we studied Physics and Astronomical Science. She's got a thing for stars. Ashley is five feet, one inch tall. She weighs around a hundred pounds. She has short ginger hair. We both have different paths along what we are pursuing.  

For instance, she has an interest in becoming a planetary astronomer whose investigating two different planets in our solar system and extrasolar planets. For me, I'm considered somebody with conspiracy theories about the world. As part of my career, I conduct research, and I read a lot about my theory. She understands my theories, but she doesn't agree. For example, she does not think that Mars, Earth and Jupiter are planets. I disagree with that view. In spite of our beliefs, we acknowledge and respect one another. It's great to have a friendship with someone who may not agree with you all the time. I've known Ashley for a while. We talk little about our studies at school. She doesn't have a clue about my theory from another world. If Ashley, knew the idea of thinking that there was another world she would probably laugh and say that there is no way. 

 I remember when I was 17, my grandfather was my strongest influence and inspiration. Each year during Christmas, my grandfather will be sitting in his brown armchair with children from my family telling us fables and stories. I recall a significant story that my grandfather told me that I will never forget. I remember sitting with him in the living room,  my grandfather claiming he has a story that is true. We all exclaimed to him,  is this story really true or is this one of your silly fables about seeing aliens or animals talking. We all started to laugh and chuckle. My grandpa chuckled exclaiming now this is a true story. This story is especially for Jessica. They all look at me. I was puzzled. I was like why me.  

As my grandfather started to share he exclaimed when I was a little child, I remember laying in bed one night when suddenly I started to hear knocking sounds.  I look for the knocking sounds closely. I looked everywhere to find where the sound was coming from. Suddenly, the knock was getting louder and louder. I continued to search for the knocking sounds. As I sat up on my bed, I found myself staring  at the wall next to my bed. I looked at the wall and there was a bright glowing light ejecting the wall. The light was brighter than the light you find on your flashlight. The wall wasn’t  just glowing, the wall seemed to be cracking. The wall was cracking rapidly and it looked like a portal of something. I've never seen anything like this before except in movies that were made believe of time travel and sci fi. The  crack on the wall was getting bigger and bigger.  Next thing you know something push me forward to the wall.  My body was slowly falling sideways in between the outer wall which was nothing but blackness. I finally reached the bottom. I slowly walked towards a glowing light which led me to a door. This door looked small but once inside was bigger. I walked nervously through this environment. I could feel goosebumps all around my skin. The weather was neither hot nor cold. But, inside I felt chili. I continued to walk. I started to hear the echo of distant voices  surrounding the place. I couldn't understand what these voices were saying. I couldn't believe my eyes. I wasn't on earth but some kind of dimension which had a strange life in it. There were so many different kinds of flowers and exotic plants. There were hibiscus, daisy and snapdragon. The area had so many different fruit trees. There were coconut trees, pear, apples and oranges and so much more.  I have never seen  so many fruit trees that were all different. Usually, in the states you will have a row of just orange trees. As I walked, flowers kept sprouting up. I continued to  walk, fairy that were small as a pencil were flying around.  There were both kinds of genders and consisted of another type of gender known as faceless fairies. The faceless fairies had no form but a glowing face. I continued to  walk and I noticed different fairies that were near a plant or tree and sprinkling some kind of white powder. The powder looked like sugar. Suddenly, flowers were coming up from the ground. The trees were producing fruit. I couldn't believe my eyes. I thought I was dreaming. There was a pond by me. I ran towards it and kneeled down to splash water in my eyes. Bur it was cold. But, nope I wasn’t dreaming. I was still here. There seemed to be some kind of magic in their powder. The powder acts as a rapid growth of something. All around me there were so many Vines stretching far. The vines took control of every plant and living thing. I continued to walk and then the beauty of this garden started to fade to darkness.  

The trees, plants were dying. I asked myself what happened? There were fairies that had no color at all. The sky was no longer blue but the sight of a storm coming. Fruit laid everywhere smashed and moldy. I could hear Whispers that made out the statement help us. I  found myself at a tree that was bigger than the Hyperion. The tree branches were  as long as a  ladder. tThee tree stretch out why as an umbrella there was a face on the tree I noticed a part of the tree that was black and it looked like it was dying there was horrible weeds growing over the tree is there he was sitting on a branch near me it cried out help us and look I looked at the ferry and ask help you with what the trees looked as if it was crying tears were coming down slowly  

I didn't know what to do. Within minutes I was struck up from the earth. Thrown on my bed. I couldn't believe what I saw. As I lay in my bed, it made me wonder  and if there are other worlds that exist. Well that's the end. All the children looked at my grandpa with perplexed looks. Tell us another story exclaimed the kids.  No kids I think you guys had enough of the story. The story  was so descriptive we were all able to imagine it in our minds. magic in our own a minds. Ever since my grandpa told told me that story, I had become interested in finding the universe that my grandpa told us. That’s how I came to the conclusion of a theory that states the Earth has secrets even in which there could be other worlds we haven't discovered. 

Unfortunately, two years later my Grandpa died of a heart attack .  It was devastating .  I couldn't believe it it .  He was actually dead. That was  the saddest day of my life . ny thoughts were rushing through my mind like why did he die if the fairies wanted him to help him why would they ask him did they know he was going to die I was confused and wanted answers a couple of days later  

I was getting ready to go to his funeral why was that his funeral there was a woman who I've never seen before she wasn't related to as the lady was small and skinny she was weird she didn't even have shoes and she work gloves who is gloves in the summertime when the funeral ended ended the same women came towards me and her hair she was holding a envelope which had my grandfather's signature nay she looked at me and said your grandfather wanted me to get this to you she had any that the envelope  

I looked at her. I ask, “do I know you?” She laughed and said I don't think so. I went home. I noticed the end of the envelope had some white powder sprinkle on the end of it. I looked at it and I remember my grandfather talking about a specific powder. Thoughts were running through my mind. As I held the envelope, my hands were shaking. I kept asking myself who was this starnge fairy. Was she connected to my grandfather. Did she know something I didn’t know? As I open the letter, shaking so hard and a gold heavy key fell out. I started reading the letter from my grandfather.  

My dearest Jessica, I have always known that you were special since the moment you were brought into this world. I've always know that you were going to do great things. I've given you a special key that will open the doors to the other worlds. I hope you'll be able to help. I am waiting for you come and find me. I kept reading this letter over and over. Hoping to  helping to find any clues I was questioning the statement what did he mean he was waiting for me does it mean he is still alive.  

 
 

© 2022 Natalia


Author's Note

Natalia
Ignore grammer errors just tell me what you think

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

you have a lot of errors to ignore.. some are crucial to your story.. that being said.. you have a good outline and an intriguing plot.. take time to edit this part because it will count later.. it doesn't have to be perfect.. just proof read it one time and correct the errors you find.. some are spelling errors not grammar.. and then tell me about where Jessica decides to go next..

Posted 2 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

38 Views
1 Review
Added on March 30, 2022
Last Updated on March 30, 2022

Author