Free Me

Free Me

A Story by Nykkiicia Cion

i havent forgiven u...i just dont know how to talk about it and so i pretend everything is fine. but my mind goes back every second of the day and i fight back the tears.

i know we shud talk...i know its the smart thing to do but i cant bring myself to deal with u. i wanted to say deal with the stress but i realise both of u are one and the same. i cant live like this. i will not allow myself to be afraid of u and i think its maybe time i stop being sad. but wen i start to think like this i begin to feel guilty and then i get angry at myself immediately for i know there's nothing for me to be guilty about.

i have it all bottled up, this anger. its become my friend, almost. its a friend i try to ditch everyday but everytime i try to get rid of it it seems to stick closer to me. maybe honesty is what i need to free me from this bond...honesty with myself most of all but honesty with u as well...i know u dont know how i feel - not totally anyway.

© 2008 Nykkiicia Cion


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

i dont, i want to, i must, but i see, i cant, i will, maybe i cant see, im sick, ill try? you see, i not ok, you are, why? we must, you are, i know, i think? am i, will we, your beautiful, im ugly, i think? can we, should i........................................................please dont

Posted 16 Years Ago


Amazingly complex emotions here, this is excellent. You do a great job of describing these feelings, and giving a sense of the confusion and frustration dealing with and trying to understand those feelings. I don't think people are in general this honest with themselves.

Excellent read. thanks for the opportunity.

Posted 16 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

209 Views
2 Reviews
Shelved in 1 Library
Added on February 24, 2008
Last Updated on February 29, 2008

Author

Nykkiicia Cion
Nykkiicia Cion

Kingston, Jamaica



About
I try to be a poet. My writing is my therapy I think...it started to save me since I was 14 years old...and it hasnt lost its grip on me yet. I enjoy that I can share my mind with complete strangers a.. more..

Writing