The Gladiation; A My Little Pony Fanstory Chapter 2

The Gladiation; A My Little Pony Fanstory Chapter 2

A Story by OFFOFTHEWORLD
"

Little pony Cloud Tumble is in deep trouble, she's trapped in an international torture facility! Subjected to fight to death against her foes, how will she ever survive? And who exactly is Cataclysmic

"
Cloud Tumble gasped as she awoke, straining to open her eyes. It was pitch black in the room. The crude smell of rot hit her nose again, as she faintly called out,

“F-Faint….Gold?”

A small shuffle was heard as a small illumination of green penetrated the darkness. Cloud found that he was laying right in front of her, face to face. Gold had a multitude of bruises and a cut along his flank.

“G-Gold!” Cloud tried to get up, but t was as if she was just a floating consciousness.

“Cloud, look at your belly.”

Cloud slowly turned her head, gazing at her belly. A log cut ran along her belly, dried blood held it together. The filly’s eyes watered, as she began to sob, remembering the large horselike creature used its broken horn to do this.

Faint Gold’s eyes watered as well, “Im so sorry cloud, I-I couldn’t protect you…”

Cloud looked up at the older pony, tears streaming from her eyes, “its not your fault, Gold, Its….Its mine…”

Both ponies heads swivled towards a sudden noise at the far end of the room, farthest from the door. It was a careful intake of air, a wavering sign of life.

Both fillies deducted at the same time, “Wish!”

Faint gold scrambled to his hooves, casting his weak beam of magic onto the shaking form that was Wish, and a cold shiver went through his body. The barbed wire wrapped around Wish’s head was broken up a bit, dried blood drenched her. Otherwise, she was breathing. Cloud gasped in pain as she slowly came up to her hooves, to stand by Gold.

“O-oh Celestia!” Cloud gaped before she moved quickly to wish’s side, grabbing onto the barbed wire with her teeth, pulling it out of her skin. Now that it was broken, it would be a lot easier.

Wish’s eye opened in a flash, a rapid scream etched its pain unto Cloud’s mind, forever. But, Cloud succeeded in removing the wire from the green unicorn.

 

          The door opened.

“Well….” It was seven, she had her hood down, her hair was wet, her eyes dim, “Come this way… Its time to be fixed into our system.”

A few follower ponies waltzed into the room, eyes burning with angst. The followers ushered the three out, Wish could barely tumble out into the hallway, drenched in blood, just as Cloud and Gold were. They walked down the hallway until they met up to a stark white pony, it was tall with red hair. Crimson to be exact. It turned, staring into the depths of cloud’s green eyes, with its blue ones. It was a female.

“Justify, these are the new ones.” Seven looked up at the female pony, apparently her name was Justify.

Justify looked again at Cloud. “Tha- That one.” She began to glare, “Demon”

All ponies were silent, until seven replied, “Justify. These are the new ones we must ta-“

“DEMON” Justify screamed, “INCARNATE” Justify stomped over to cloud, who whimpered beneath her fiery gaze.

“Justify, back off before I ruin you.” The voice that came from seven was deep and serious, Seven’s eyes were dark, showing the same as her voice.

Cloud had barely a breath, before Justify scampered away from her.

Justify shook, “very well seven, Demon caster, I shall take these to the chambers of initiation.

The fillies were shocked when they were lifted into the air. A click-clack teemed down the hallway as a hooded figure made its way to the group of ponies.

Its skin was a deep black, its hair was white. It neared the group now, unhooding itself. It had no eyes. It… it had… no eyes. It was male. It was a unicorn.

It had no eyes.

Just empty holes as it gradually walked towards the group, cloud could visually see a shiver simultaneously go through Justify and Seven. There was a loose unsteady stitching line that ran all around his face, a mess of flesh and dried blood. What had happened to this mare, and why was he so…. Mutilated. 

It opened its mouth, showing off its black shark teeth, from where, she did not know, she couldn’t define what a mouth was and what was hanging flesh. Cloud could tell this pony was one of few words.

“These Fillies will be going nowhere.” Its voice was…. Young sounding, that you’d expect from a handsome strong male.

The fillies were levitated behind him, as if in a protective kind of way.

Seven watched him closely, her eye twitching, “What do you mean, where will they be going?”

The stitched pony huffed, “Because the fire one isn’t the ‘one’, she has *he gasped for air*…. She has power…. But not what we are looking for.”

Seven shook her head, “there are two unicorns here, take the-“

The stitched pony growled loudly, “Shut your mouth, it may not be a unicorn.” It turned directly to cloud, she glanced to her sides, scared. “It may be a Pegasus or earth pony…. Or your daughter, *he took a breath*, you were once chosen, so what about her.”

Seven’s eyes turned to nastily glare at him, “impossible. She isn’t my daughter, I bore no child.”

He laughed gently, “you lie, my dear,” he turned to seven, “Lies Lies Lies, do you really think this pony isn’t of your blood? Look at her, you are nearly identical, am I correct?”

Justify looked between Cloud and Seven, realizing they were very identical.

 

“Now,” he turned back to cloud, “Come with me little one, no harm shall come to you as we walk.”

They seemed to walk on for miles before her injuries finally caused her to collapse. Her breath had long become rugged, and louder, she limped badly, she thought she noticed the stitched pony repeatedly slowing down. Her body gave up. She felt herself being levitated again, then placed upon a soft material. The stitched pony had placed her on his back, carrying her. She barely had the breath to ask;

“What happened to you…?”

He walked slowly, “They tried to kill me because I was strong. Meat grinder.”

Cloud let her head fall upon his shoulder, “That’s really mean…But… what is the ‘one’?”

“The ‘one’ is a very powerful pony, which Cataclysmic is looking for.”

Cloud closed her eyes, “…He won’t hurt that pony…Right?”

“No. Little one, did you now know Cataclysmic Lamb is a female?”

Cloud murmured, “But the voice…Wait…. What is your name?”

Cloud lifted her head, waiting for the answer.

“My name… Is Millennia”

“That’s a pretty name….” Cloud put her head down, but lifted it when she realized they’ve ran into another pony….

It was the grey follower from before.

Her piercing blue eyes ran over the two of them, judging.

“Key, how lovely to meet you again.” Millennia said.

She looked directly at cloud now, “What is this?” Her voice was so feminine it irked cloud for having a prettier voice than she.

Now that she was close to Key, she could see that there were three long scars over her right eye, she had a small amount of curly raven black hair, and long thin legs.

“Why, This is the ‘one’ most likely.”

Key looked at cloud with an expression that said ‘yeah right’.

Key turned her head to look behind Millennia, a dark expression coverd her face, a lone grey Pegasus was wandering down the hallways, he had a terrified look upon his face, it was clear he had no idea where he was headed. It is pure bad luck that he ended up running into Millennia and Key Blight.  Millennia levitated Cloud to the ground, she didn’t complain, she simply lay down weakly.

The Grey Pegasus had short scene styled hair, a dark teal and black shade, and baby blue eyes.

“Ahem,” Key spoke, “What is it that you think you are doing?”

“A-ah, I’m lost….” He lowered his head.

“Lost?” Millennia spoke up, “How do you suppose?”

“I….I don’t know where I am, I was walking in the-“  He froze, getting a look at Millennia’s face, “A-AH!”

Key strode up to him, A scary look on her face. Cloud began to get the idea that Key wasn’t a follower.

“You were walking above? And now you are here?”

“Y-yes…” He stared up at Key, absolutely terrified.

“How did you get to this island!?”

“P-Princess Celestia sent a group to colonize….”

“COLONIZATION!?” Key bellowed, “NOT A CHANCE!”

She whipped around, glancing back at the Pegasus, “Name.”

“A-ah…. I…I’m Nihilius”

“Nihilus, you are not going to leave. Follow me.”

Key ushered the Pegasus away, leaving Millennia and Cloud to continue towards the main chamber.

Once they arrived, the hall was being cleaned by the lifeless ponies, Cataclysmic Lamb sat upon her throne, watching impatiently. Once Millennia entered he put Cloud down and hooded himself.

“Ah, Millennia, welcome, it has been a while.” Cataclysmic stood, nodding towards Millennia. Next to Cataclysmic, were Liberty and Zero.

Cloud Limped into the center of the room, after Millennia told Cataclysmic of his belief of her as the ‘one’.

“Relax, little one, look into my eyes.” Cataclysmic stared deeply into Cloud Tumble’s forest green eyes with her Crimson ones.

Cloud felt her mind go blank as her breathing slowed down, and her vision clouded with black, she could faintly hear Liberty say;

“STOP! YOU’LL KILL HER!”

Cloud felt herself be released, she gasped, falling to her belly.

Cataclysmic leaned back, grinning, “Who is the Lamb now Celestia? Now the prize is mine!”

The next few days Cloud spent in a small room, A few ponies came through, tending to her wounds, a few others came to see the one who was considered a prize. Cloud was soon healed, and walked out of that room a little taller, and a lot more confused. She was brought back to Cataclysmic.

“Cloud Tumble!” She stood, “It is good to see you again, I have a plan.”

Cloud looked up at her confused. She actually sounded like a woman now.

But she brushed it off, “U-Uh, what plan..?”

“I’m going to make you older. So you can fly, yes?”

“Uh... But…”

Cataclysmic already had her magic ready casting it onto Cloud.

Cloud felt a sickening feeling as a warm wet magic washed over her, she felt her hair grow, her legs, snout, wings… When she was dropped from the magic, she fell to the floor, coughing.

“Excellent,” she turned to a small brown follower, “Fetch Millennia and Seven… Zero and Liberty as well.”

It was a few minutes before Millennia walked in, and froze, he seemingly was staring at her, until he turned to Cataclysmic, “What did you do? Her aura is different.”

“Accelerated her age.” She said.

Just then Key blight walked in accompanied by Seven, closely followed by Zero, Liberty, and the follower.

Each of them stared blankly at her, Key not really remembering her.

“Miss. Blight, what are you doing here?” Cataclysmic asked.

Key Blight scoffed, “Because I want to see this.”

“S-See what!?” Cloud yelped.

Key turned to Cloud, “Maybe a test is in order?”

Seven growled, “She is new, A test would be unnecessary.”

Key Laughed, “I kill fillies for fun, Sweet Seven, and I don’t need your opinion on this pony. Anyways, you’re low filth, who do you think you are, speaking to me!?”

Millennia was about to say something, but was interrupted as Seven screeched throwing herself at Key. The two bit each other and rolled around the floor, but what key did to seven…

Key toppled seven behind her, and crushed her skull with her hooves. The rusty metal flooring was wet with crimson fluid, as seven died.

“M-MOM!” Cloud chocked out in alarm, her mother dying at the hoof of this stupid earth pony.

Cloud crouched glaring at key, making a small rumbling noise.

That was until, Millennia came forward.

“You know key,” He growled, “It’s not all about you”

“Do you want to die too, Millennia?”

“Don’t kid yourself.”

Millennia used his magic to literally pull each of Key’s legs off, then burning them and the ends of her legs all to slowly, ensuring pain, but life as well. The screams she emitted were horrifying. The whole time Cataclysmic watched, amused. At the end she only said;

“Now that seven is dead, I’m going to need a replacement.”  Cataclysmic’s deep crimson eyes played tricks in Cloud’s mind, “And what better pony than her daughter”

© 2013 OFFOFTHEWORLD


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

145 Views
Added on December 10, 2013
Last Updated on December 10, 2013
Tags: The Gladiation

Author

OFFOFTHEWORLD
OFFOFTHEWORLD

Plainfield, IL



About
Hi! Im Blue, better known (barely) as OFFOFTHEWORLD, you can find me on a veriety of sites such as wattpad, Deviantart, and Quotev! more..

Writing