Musical Emotions.

Musical Emotions.

A Poem by Sarah Marie

It's come to my attention that the world tilts on its axis when you constantly lie. Sooner or later we'll be faling off the sides. Remind me to thank you for that.

This song has been on repeat for quite sometime. And the lyrics are screaming out all the words I can't speak. I wish my words were that flawless and pure. Music is bravery but it keeps me thinking of you.

The way the notes match perfectly with the tune. And oh how those perfecttly sculpted words make it a masterpiece, a truly unique work of art. I can feel the agony in the keys so perfectly assmebled by a colorless piano. The soft strumming of strings plays a sad little tune while i hum along. And im not even thinking of you.

Even the music can tell thats a lie as i hit 'repeat'  and the world tilts on its axis again.

That sad little tune makes me want to hold you, kick you, miss you, leave you, kiss you, and push you away. Just like an overplayed, overrated, popsong.

But you, you're song is every genre combined with the beauty of the rarest works of art. I should cherish you and love you always. I would if you'd let me.

Thats the thing about music, you can say i love you and it will say it back in a million different ways. Thats something you can never do.

© 2009 Sarah Marie


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

Well first off music for me is a big part of life and can be so many things to you, companion, friend, voice of reason... anyways so I was drawn to the title and must say that I found this fabulous, the metaphoric draw of a song in terms of a relationship, I really have no other words to describe it other then amazing and emotionally powerful.

Posted 14 Years Ago


OB!!!!! again....... ur writing never disappoints me....

Posted 14 Years Ago


I really like this peice. Very unique and very powerful. I do think you should make it many lines rather than many paragraphs though, but no, that would take away from the originality of it. Great write.

Luna

Posted 14 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

201 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Added on August 25, 2009

Author

Sarah Marie
Sarah Marie

Atlanta, GA



About
Spoof. Dope. Crank. Creep. Bomb. Spank. S**t. Bang. Zip. Tweak. Chard. Call it what you will. It's all methamphetamine. I'm like a crooked tree. Growing strong and strange. I'm misunderstood and .. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Lost and Found Lost and Found

A Poem by Leira


Where I Lay Where I Lay

A Poem by Bud