Phoenix and Vixen

Phoenix and Vixen

A Story by Arcadia
"

The beginning of Phoenix and Vixen and how they me Morana and Sage. This story is one of my firsts stories and may not have very much detail..

"

Phoenix and Vixen

     Phoenix walked over to her mother and asked where father was. Dione, her mother, claimed he was on a hunting trip. Phoenix said he was supposed to take her. She walked away in arrogance, her mother let her walk away  knowing he was supposed to take her for her first hunting trip. Dione let Phoenix have her little fit, when Phoenix went to the den she heard a strange noise. She walked towards it only to find a little puppy in     distress, though she was not much older than him, she towered over him.


                  She ran to her mother and explained the problem, Dione rushed towards the den and saw the little male puppy. She noticed someone must have snuck him into the den at night and left him. They never sleep in the den because of how cold it gets. She called the medic and explained the problem to her.




                          2 Months Later

        The medic took him in and named him Vixen, Vixen had the look of a raccoon.   Vixen fit right in and had many friends. Phoenix, of course, was his best friends. They acted like mates most the time because of how close they were, they were always nuzzling and sleeping in the same den together. But Phoenix knew it would never be more than this because of his rank, medics could not have a mate. Every night she would make the most of their friendship by going to this waterfall that no one knew   about but them. They would each have a bunny for a midnight snack and would play under the waterfall. She would always say to him,¨ Should I smile because weŕe friends, or should I cry because thatś all weĺl ever be.¨



             Vixen always reassured her that he would find a way for them to be mates, Vixen always expressed his feeling to Phoenix and his mother no one else.  Vixen was next in line for medic and Phoenix was next in line for alpha,  Phoenix promised if she became alpha she would change the rules so they may become mates.  Vixen knew that no one would approve of this new rule and he told her, she bowed her head and let out a deep, long sigh,¨I just want so badly to have you be my mate and not someone I don't even know or love!¨ Tears streamed down her cherry colored fur her crimson flame marking now darker from the tears.  Her pendulum scratched the ground as she walked away from the territory and Vixen followed. She stopped and tramped Vixen did as well, they were 10 miles from their territory and could be attacked at any time . Vixen warned her and she yelled ,¨ WHO CARES IF WE LEAVE WE CAN FINALLY BE MATES!¨ she bowed her head and apologized, after she said that two enemy wolves appeared out of nowhere and randomly attacked Phoenix. Vixen stepped in the way and the two broncs started to attack him instead, Phoenix ran into a bush and ran to the river, luckily someone was there and she turned around and the other  frosted and mat wolf followed her. When they both got there they saw Vixen was bleeding out, the wolf called her medic and Phoenix explained the situation. She soon found out the wolfs name was Morana and her medic Sage.    


                          3 Months Later


Vixen had fully recovered and had joined the Blood moon pack, Phoenix and Vixen officially became mates and got the ranks trackers. Phoenix cried tears of joy every night because of  what Morana had done for them.    


© 2016 Arcadia


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

196 Views
Added on October 14, 2016
Last Updated on October 14, 2016

Author

Arcadia
Arcadia

Glenwood, MN



About
Writing has always been my passion. Ever since 4th grade I have always gotten an A+. As an 8th grader and being the best writer in my grad, I feel like it is my duty to share my stories. They may not .. more..

Writing