Ylin'dirwyn Sunstorm

Ylin'dirwyn Sunstorm

A Story by Yoru
"

A(n) (incomplete) character sheet for a blood elf priest I have been leveling in World of Warcraft. It includes some of her history, likes, dislikes, hobbies, habits, goals and dreams. Please enjoy!

"

INTRODUCTION

Character’s full name?

Ylin’dirwyn Taeyang’pogpung

Reason or meaning of name?

Ylin’dirwyn

o    “maiden of the bright hair”

Taeyang’pogpung

o    “sun storm”

Character’s nickname(s)?

Miss

Lin

Miss Lin

Reason for nickname(s)?

Miss

o    Raised to be a proper lady and carries herself as such. Was always called “Miss” (“Little miss” from her father) by her family and servants. Often insists the title be used to address her.

  Lin

o    Shortened form of Ylin’dirwyn. A term of endearment, used most often by her mother.

  Miss Lin

o    Form of address used most often by her favourite servants.

Title(s)?

Confessor Lin

Chief Surgeon Sunstorm

Reason for title(s)?

Confessor Lin

o    She has served in numerous battles, including the war against the Scourge in defense of her homelands. She earned the title of Confessor recently, during one of many skirmishes between Horde and Alliance over the new continent.

Chief Surgeon Sunstorm

o    During the battle against the Scourge, she honed her skills as a surgeon and healer. Because of her efforts (and those of her teacher), the lives of many of her people were saved, though countless more perished. For her unwavering resolve to aid her people around the clock, without rest or concern for her own wellbeing, she earned the title of Chief Surgeon.

PHYSICAL APPEARANCE

Age?

26 years, by human reckoning. Roughly 100 years, as elves count them.

How old does (s)he appear?

Appears to be a young adult, possibly around 23 years.

Gender?

Female.

Sexual orientation?

Heterosexual.

Race?

Sindorei.

Weight?

She keeps it a closely guarded secret. (117 pounds)

Height?

Small for her race. Barely 5’2” with shoes.

Body build?

Slender. Moderately, proportionately curved. Petite. Hips wider than she would like them, but no amount of dieting can fix that.

Shape of face?

Heart-shaped. Wider at the forehead, narrowing down to a small, pointed chin.

Eye colour?

Grey-green iris. Eyes glow the fel green of her race, but the viridian glimmer is slowly being overtaken by pale, pale blue-grey.

Glasses or contacts?

Occasionally wears cat’s eye wire-rimmed glasses when sewing. Otherwise, is too vain to wear her spectacles out of the house.

Skin tone? 

Peaches and cream complexion.

Distinguishing marks?

No visible marks or scars on exposed skin. Small birthmark vaguely resembling a diamond, located just below her left breast on the ribcage.

Predominant features?

Slender, aquiline nose. Pouty lips, usually stained a light strawberry red. Lustrous black hair, always expertly coifed. Porcelain, doll-like skin. Large, thickly lashed eyes. Pearly white teeth. Always perfectly groomed. Appears to take excellent care of herself.

Hair colour?

Jet black with violet highlights when the sun hits it.

Type of hair?

Thick. Silky. Curls at the ends. Shines with health.

Hairstyle?

Usually wears her hair in gathered tails on either side of her neck. Small, half fringe of bangs across her forehead.

Voice?

Typically soft; a lady never raises her voice. Calm, soothing, melodic. Alto in pitch. Excellent for singing.

Overall attractiveness?

Generally considered quite lovely. Would rate herself a 9/10.

Physical disabilities?

Colourblind, in a manner of speaking.

Usual fashion of dress?

Will not leave the house in anything less than her best and fanciest clothing. Favours the colours red, gold, and white. At home, tends to dress in old threadbare robes while working on her latest designs.

Favourite outfit?

A gown she made after seeing some a similar pattern on a Pandaren ambassador.

Jewelry or accessories?

A huge fan of rose gold (a blend of copper and gold metals). All of her jewelry is made of it. Refuses to wear anything else.

Necklace

o    Slim chain with an emerald dangling just above her breasts.

Rings

o    Two on her left hand.

o    Three on her right.

o    Rings are set with various gemstones.

Earrings

o    Three hoops in her left ear.

o    Two hoops in her right ear.

PERSONALITY

Good personality traits?

Generous.

Confident.

Ambitious.

Loyal.

Independent.

Outgoing.

Charming.

Charitable.

Adventurous.

Passionate.

Friendly.

Dependable.

Enthusiastic.

Bad personality traits?

Prideful.

Unforgiving.

Holds grudges.

Domineering.

Melodramatic.

Stubborn.

Vain.

Self-centered.

Easily bored.

Spoiled.

Need to be praised and admired.

Perfectionist.

Seems to be flighty in matters of romance.

Indecisive.

Mood character is most often in?

Vaguely amused.

Sense of humour?

Dark.

Wicked.

Dry.

Deviant.

Black.

Character’s greatest joy in life?

Fashion.

Sewing.

Reading.

Helping others.

Character’s greatest fear?

Being viewed as “unladylike.”

Spiders.

Losing everything and everyone she cares for most.

Why?

She has always been raised to be her parents’ “perfect little miss.” She adores her parents and would feel terrible if she disappointed them by being less than a perfect lady.


Spiders and their webs get tangled in her hair. She hates it when things mess up her hair. Besides, spiders are creepy.


She saw hundreds die in the war against the Scourge in the defense of her homelands. She has experienced, firsthand in her role as Confessor and surgeon, the devastation at the loss of loved ones. She has no desire to suffer the same despair on a more personal level, when she has already seen it through the eyes of those who lived through the grim task of burying or killing the people for whom they cared.

What single event would most throw this character’s life into complete turmoil?

The loss of her parents. They are the only family she has ever known and they spoiled her rotten as a child. She loves them intensely.


Watching her people die by the droves once more. She cares deeply for her homeland and those around her, even if she’s not particularly skilled at showing it ostentatiously.

Character is most at ease when?

At home, surrounded by fabrics and her sewing implements.

In auction houses and bazaars, haggling for new bolts of cloth and patterns.

Acting in her roles as Confessor and surgeon. She may freak out when she sees dirt or insects, but blood, strangely, doesn’t seem to affect her. She’s very level headed in the presence of grievous injuries.

Most ill at ease when?

In Orgrimmar. She’s xenophobic and feels uncomfortable around other races, though she will still attempt to be polite.

Enraged when?

People treat her like a common household servant.

People don’t agree with her fashion ideals.

She doesn’t get what she wants, exactly as she wants it.

People laugh at her.

Depressed or sad when?

Things don’t go the way she wants them to go (she gets sulky).

She can’t get a fabric she really wants.

She has to leave her parents’ estate after a visit. She likes to be pampered.

She gets dragged into accompanying people only to have to heal them, rather than implement her magic for more destructive uses.

People laugh at her.

Priorities?

Duties as Confessor.

Duties as a surgeon.

Family and friends.

Fashion and its design.

Studying magic and its uses.

Honing her priestly skills.

Allegiance to her city and people.

Cooking.

Life philosophy or motto?

“’Nice’ is an understatement. I look fabulous!”

If granted one wish, it would be?

An unending supply of gemstones and all the fabric she could store in her private estate.


Or possibly, to be rid of the curse from the troll witchdoctor she offended.

Why?

Because fashion is her passion. Also, she can be a bit selfish, though it doesn’t happen often.

As for the second wish, she hates the curse. She’s tried everything short of apologizing to the witchdoctor she crossed, but he won’t remove his jinx. She refuses to apologize for his fashion disasters.

Character’s soft spot?

Wounded animals.

Children.

Family.

Friends.

Cheese.

Sweeping tales of heroism and romance. She adores heroic males.

Giving to those less fortunate.

Inability to say no, especially to those who request her aid.

Is this soft spot obvious to others?

Not at first. It takes a bit of getting to know her.

Greatest strength?

Generosity.

Abilities as a priestess to both heal her comrades and damage her foes.

Greatest vulnerability or weakness?

Her fears of losing everything she cares for most.


Insecurity in her skills.


Becoming a laughingstock in the eyes of her people for any reason at all.


Her curse. It activates whenever she says anything derogatory about someone’s fashion sense and, when activated, will often render her an unwilling conduit for the spirits of the dead, allowing them to speak through her. It also leaves her unable to say anything mean to anyone for an entire day.

Biggest regret?

Her inability to save more lives during the Scourge onslaught.

Minor regret?

That dress she wore to the Midsummer Festival last year. What was she thinking?

Biggest accomplishment?

Achieving the rank of Confessor. She’s quite proud of it, even if she tends not to speak about her duties in this field very often.

Also, achieving the title of Chief Surgeon in her squad.

Minor accomplishment?

Surpassing her mother in her barding skills.

Past failures (s)he would be embarrassed to have people know about?

The first dress she ever made was so poorly put together that it could not even be worn. The armholes were lopsided and the threads were so loose as to leave visible gaps where the pieces were held together.


Her first attempt at learning the art of Confessing left her target entirely mentally deficient. She scrambled his brains and left him believing he was a frog. Unfortunately, there was no amount of picking through the wreckage of his mind that could bring him back to anything approaching sane.

Why?

She’s a perfectionist. Anything less than her absolute best is shameful in her eyes.

Character’s darkest secret?

She falls in love easily. In fact, she develops a new crush every other day. She believes, however, that her true love could be a certain lord… although she also tends to believe that her true love is her crush of the moment.

She also enjoys her work as a Confessor, even more so than her dedication to healing. She likes to see how the minds of others work… and then disrupt the steady ticking.

Does anyone else know?

Of course not. A lady never tells.

GOALS

Drives and motivations?

She wants to be the perfect lady: beautiful, well-educated, someone whom others admire and emulate.

She wants her parents to be proud of their only child and do honour to her family name.

She aspires to be an accomplished noblewoman, similar to her mother and run a well-kept estate and hospice for the injured and the needy.

She would like to achieve the rank of High Priestess; not only to make her family proud, but for the status the title would bring. She is very concerned with appearances and prestige.

Becoming a Grand Confessor would also be a feather in her cap.

Immediate goals?

To defend her people from further destruction and despair.

To heal the hurts from the loss of so many of their number.

Long term goals?

To achieve the rank of High Priestess.

To further her skills in the priestly arts.

To be the top designer in all of Azeroth and have everyone come to her for their clothing and accessory needs.

How the character plans to accomplish these goals?

Hard work.

Studying relentlessly.

Excessive practice.

Flaunting of her seamstress talents.

Amassing of more wealth to build up her private estates.

How other characters will be affected?

Her aim is to make them happier, lovelier, safer and healthier. Well, when it comes to her own people, anyway. She is not so concerned with other races.

PAST

Hometown?

Born in Winterspring.

Grew up in Quel’thalas.

Lives in a modest estate outside of Fairbreeze Village.

Type of childhood?

Although lonely, due to her parents’ frequent absences, she grew up in a very happy and loving home. When her mother and father were not away, they doted on her and treated her like a little princess.

Pets?

She has a Winterspring saber that was given to her when she was five. It guards her estates when she is away.

First memory?

Snow. Lots and lots of snow. And an undead woman. She was delivered by a Forsaken doctor in Everlook. The doctor prodded her frequently and attempted to experiment on her, excited by the prospect of a live infant. As a result, she’s not overly fond of Forsaken females. Of course, she’s not overly fond of the men, either, considering she finds them quite putrid and it is all she can do to keep from vomiting whenever she is in their company for extended periods of time.

Most important childhood memory?

The day it was discovered that she had a talent for manipulating the Light in the same way the priests of her race did so.

Why?

It was the day she was introduced to the person she secretly hopes will be the love of her life. And she had never seen her parents more proud of her. They had no real talent for magic and thus, were excited to see that their only child had raw ability to be harnessed for the betterment of their people.

Childhood hero?

Irrylath Flamestrike. Confessor of the Shattered Sun Offensive. Her teacher.

Dream job?

She is already doing what she loves.

Education?

Very highly educated. She has recently completed a leg of her studies in the priesthood and achieved a new rank.

Religion?

At one time, her family were strong supporters of Prince Kael’thas Sunstrider and his ambitions. She grew up in the belief that Kael’thas was working towards a greater good, a brighter future for his people. After his betrayal of the Sindorei in Outlands, however, and the subsequent splitting of Voren’thal and the mages under him from their once leader, her family, too, withdrew their support for the fallen prince. Instead, they turned their attention away from politics and devoted themselves to their hobbies, choosing to contribute their time and efforts to no particular faction amongst their people.


She did much the same, following in her parents’ footsteps, until it was discovered that she was gifted in magic and was taken away for training by Grand Confessor Irrylath Flamestrike. After his tutelage, she began to get more involved in politics (even if only in order to impress him).

Finances?

Her family is a noble house and there was no lack of wealth. She grew up with no shortage of whatever she wanted and needed.

PRESENT

Current location?

She lives on a modest estate that she has just started for herself just north of Fairbreeze Village. It is not a large household, having few servants and having just been built, but it is hers and she is proud of it.

When she is not hard at work in her home, designing clothing, studying with her tutor, or called away to battle, she spends much of her time ambling through Silvermoon City, marveling at its beauty and attempting to lure in new customers.

Currently living with?

Minus the servants in her employ, she lives alone.

Pets?

One Winterspring saber. She has had him since she was a little elfling; named Changbae’ghan (“pale”; Chang-sohk as a nickname), the (now enormous) cat was a birthday gift from her father after one of his expeditions. He was her constant companion as a child and in his older age, guards her manor while she is away.

She also has a rare dark phoenix hatchling, given to her as a gift by her mentor when she became a confessor. It was something he picked up on a journey through the Outlands. She keeps it at home on her estate and does not bring it out with her.

Though it isn't really a pet, so much as a riding companion, she has recently acquired a large black crane from her excursion in Pandaria. Named Geom'jeong (or Jeong, for short), he is well-trained and obeys his mistress's commands unerringly.

Religion?

A follower of the Light. Despite her proclivity towards the darker side of the priesthood, she tends to side with Lady Liadrin and her followers.

Occupation?

Seamstress.

Designer of accessories and garments.

Confessor for the Sunreaver Onslaught.

Chief Surgeon of the Flamestrike contingent (a small group of Onslaught members, composed mainly of magi and other wielders of the arcane).

Finances?

She receives a generous allowance each month from both her parents and her duties as a battle priestess in the armies of Quel’thalas. She also makes a fair amount of coin as a sort of mercenary healer and tailor, until she can open up her own shop.

FAMILY

Mother?

Nan’hee Hwasal’mipung

Relationship with her?

She has an excellent relationship with her mother. Lin looks very much like her matriarch and tries to emulate her mother’s perfect manners and queenly carriage.

Father?

Ceri’dwyn Taeyang’pogpung

Relationship with him?

She has an excellent relationship with her father, as well. In his eyes, she is his perfect little princess. He spoiled her rotten when she was a child, and continues to do so, even in her adulthood.

Siblings?

Lin is an only child. Her mother suffered complications during the birth, leaving her unable to reproduce. As a result, her mother continues to drop hints that she wishes her daughter to marry and provide her with numerous grandchildren. Her father can’t bear the thought of giving her away to anyone in matrimony.

Relationship with them?

Nonexistent.

Spouse?

She has never been married or even engaged.

She cares deeply for and admires her mentor, Irrylath, though he does not know of her feelings. Lin fears her father may not approve, considering Irrylath does not hail from an established noble house and, in fact, often argues with her patriarch over politics and the direction of the Sindorei destiny.

Relationship with him/her?

She has no romantic entanglements.

Children?

Lin has no children.

Relationship with them?

Nonexistent.

Other important family members?

Her paternal grandfather was a Spellbreaker in the armies of Kael’thas. He died before Lin was born.

Her paternal grandmother also died before Lin’s birth. She was a noblewoman and a noted alchemist.

Her maternal grandfather was a Sunblade Arch Mage. He died during the march of the Shattered Sun Offensive on the Sunwell Plateau. Lin did not know him well, having met him only a handful of times as a very young child.

Her maternal grandmother was a Sunblade Magister. Though she is still alive, she remains fiercely loyal to the deceased prince of the Sindorei and, after the battles with the Shattered Sun Offensive, where she lost her husband, has since gone into hiding. Lin does not know her grandmother well, having met her only a handful of times as a very young child. Her parents do not speak of her, lest her affiliation and zealous devotion lead them into trouble with the current Regent Lord and his supporters.

Her aunts and uncles, few and far between as they were, all perished during various battles. She does not remember them.

FAVOURITES

Colour?

Red, white, purple

Least favourite colour?

Yellow. Orange.

Music?

She loves the sound of a well-played harp. She tends to prefer the melodious strains of Silvermoon bards and detests the noise of the Level 90 Elite Tauren Chieftains.

Food?

Cheese. Lin considers herself something of a cheese connoisseur. Her favourite is Alterac swiss, but she will never say no to a Dalaran sharp.

Literature?

She thoroughly enjoys epic romance novels, with strong, manly heroes and beautiful, clever heroines. She wouldn’t be caught dead reading one in public, however.

She also enjoys books on fashion throughout the history of Azeroth and will not turn down a novel or two on crime and mysteries.

Form of entertainment?

Reading. She is an avid bookworm, though she will not admit to it.


Sketching. Lin has a sketching journal in which she keeps all of her designs for costumes and clothing.

Drink?

Hot, spiced apple cider.

Melon juice.

Sweet nectar.

Brightsong wine.

Ethereal liqueur.

Moonglow.

Mode of transportation?

She has recently acquired a lovely black crane. Tall, elegant, exquisitely groomed, it began following her during her expedition into Pandaria and she couldn’t leave it behind. It seems to be quite attached to her, to the point that it has even conceded to allowing her to use it as a mount.

Most prized possession?

A flute carved of crystallized bark. Her mother gave it to her when she was a child.

An elaborate hair comb made from a tortoiseshell. It was a gift from her father.

HABITS

Hobbies?

People watching.

Shopping.

Make-overs.

Reading.

Dancing.

Barding.

Sketching/designing.

Plays a musical instrument?

Harp.

Flute.

Horn.

Guitar.

How (s)he would spend a rainy day?

In spite of her aversion to getting dirty, Lin actually doesn’t mind taking a stroll through the rain (provided she simply levitates above the ground, beneath a large parasol). She thinks it’s terribly romantic.

Spending habits?

Surprisingly frugal with her funds when shopping and haggling, considering how much she enjoys looking glamorous. Will not hesitate to share with others.

Smokes?

She doesn’t touch the stuff. It yellows the teeth.

Drinks?

On occasion, but only at social affairs. She’s a lightweight.

Other drugs?

She wouldn’t dream of it.

What does (s)he do too much of?

Shopping.

Sleeping.

Sneaking snacks that entirely contradict the idea of a diet.

What does (s)he do too little of?

Socializing. Though she exudes an air of easy confidence, she’s actually quite shy.

Extremely skilled at?

Sewing. She can stitch together just about anything your heart desires.

Inquisition. She’s a very talented Confessor and has a knack for getting into other’s minds without detection. She also has a skill for manipulation.

Shadow arts. She’s an accomplished shadow priestess, having had extensive study in the darker arts, beyond the training she received in the discipline school of the priesthood.

Healing. While she enjoys twisting and bending the Light and her victims to her will, she will not hesitate to lend her less dark arts to aid her comrades.

Surgery. With a steady hand, a strong stomach and a sharp eye for detail, she has proven to have a great talent for stitching up wounds and replacing vital organs in their proper locations.

Music. She studied music and the playing and writing of it with her mother as a young child and inherited both Nan’hee’s skill and love of beautiful and pleasing sounds.

Singing. She also inherited her mother’s lovely singing voice.

Extremely unskilled at?

Cooking. She gets too impatient and usually winds up undercooking or overcooking her food.

Cleaning. She doesn’t have the patience for it.

Writing. She can’t seem to complete a plotline.

Weaponry. She sees it as a dirty, barbaric thing and tends to prefer using a more subtle, skilled approach to bring down a foe.

Stealth. She couldn’t imagine just blending into a crowd. She likes to stand out.

Nervous tics?

When she is nervous, embarrassed, or feeling shy, she has a tendency to chew on her lower lip.

When discussing a topic that makes her uncomfortable, she finds it incredibly difficult to look at the other person and will keep her gaze averted indefinitely.

Usual body posture?

Shoulders back, spine straight, head held high; you could balance a stack of books on her head and they would stay perfectly in place as she strolled down the Royal Exchange walkway.

Mannerisms?

When she is upset, frustrated or angry, she will often stomp one foot in a very childish display of temper. She is not entirely used to disappointment and not getting her way, and when it happens, she occasionally reverts back to the way she used to deal with upsets as a little girl, i.e., stomping her feet, clenching her fists and throwing a tantrum.

When she is happy or excited, she frequently squeals or makes a very high-pitched noise of joy. It is almost immediately, invariably followed by a blush and her averting her face in her embarrassment at the unladylike action.

Peculiarities?

She is entirely colourblind, but doesn’t seem to realize it. Though she thinks of herself as a great priestess and Confessor, one who can mess with a person’s mind and leave them babbling in a corner inanely, she seems to be completely oblivious to the fact that, after being cursed by the witchdoctor, she can no longer properly distinguish colours and her own mind has been messed with. To her, they are the same as they always were before her run-in with the troll, but when she dresses herself, others see the colours as they actually are.

She sees red, others see green.

She sees green, others see black.

She sees black, others see yellow.

She sees yellow, others see white.

She sees white, others see blue.

She sees blue, others see orange.

She sees orange, others see purple.

She sees purple, others see brown.

She sees brown, others see red.

 

She has such an aversion to dirt and getting her robes muddy that she rarely even touches the ground anymore. Instead, she will use her powers to levitate herself, floating several inches above the earth. Secretly, she also does this to add what she considers some much needed height to her person.

TRAITS

Optimist or pessimist?

She’s generally optimistic, with occasional bouts of melodrama.

Introvert or extrovert?

She straddles the fence. She often finds it difficult to approach others, but when they approach her or she manages to work up the courage to talk to them, she is open, charming, and quite outgoing.

Daredevil or cautious?

She tends to err on the side of caution. After all, she can’t damage that pretty face. And she hates to get dirty.

Logical or emotional?

When not buried in her studies or hard at work in her duties in the Sunreaver Onslaught and the Flamestrike contingent, she is highly emotional and makes her decisions on spur of the moment feelings. She doesn’t always think things through and, though she always scolds herself for jumping the gun afterwards, she doesn’t always remember her lesson and frequently makes the same mistake over again. She’s getting better at balancing her emotional responses with carefully considered decisions, however.

Disorderly and messy or methodical and neat?

She is very neat and orderly. Her workspace is always clean and she is very methodical about putting things back where they belong. A place for everything and everything in its place.

Prefers working or relaxing?

Both. She enjoys her work, both in her duties to her people and her hobby/would-be career choice.

Confident or unsure of him/herself?

On the outside, she is very confident and worldly.

On the inside, she occasionally second guesses herself, though she tries very hard not to let on that she is doing so.

Animal lover?

She adores them, provided they are not dirty or leaving messes on her floors.

SELF-PERCEPTION

How (s)he feels about him/herself?

She is fairly happy in her own skin and enjoys being the person she is. Of course, while she thinks her outer shell is beautiful (if in need of shedding a few extra pounds), she is a firm believer that her inner self could use a bit more work to be a lady she and her parents can truly be proud of, a lady who matches up to the person she admires most.

Otherwise, she likes herself well enough.

One word the character would use to describe self?

Graceful.

One paragraph description of how the character would describe self?

“I always dress for the occasion. I am not afraid to be in the middle of a battle, but I hate getting my hair mussed. It takes a great deal of work to look this amazing, you know.”

What does the character consider his/her best personality trait?

Drive to achieve perfection.

Charm.

What does the character consider his/her worst personality trait?

Loses interest in projects easily.

What does the character consider his/her best physical characteristic?

She thinks all of it is her best. She doesn’t have a “good side” or “bad side”; all of her sides are gorgeous.

What does the character consider his/her worst physical characteristic?

If she had to pick one thing, she would probably say her hips. She thinks they are too wide for the rest of her body.

And possibly, her birthmark.

How does the character think others perceive him/her?

She believes others find her generally attractive and pleasing to look upon. She would also like to think they consider her friendly, interesting and fun to be around, as well as helpful and the true epitome of all that a noblewoman should be.

What would the character most like to change about him/herself?

She would like to be more confident on the inside, and not just have the façade of confidence on the outside.

RELATIONSHIPS WITH OTHERS

Opinion of other people in general?

Sindorei

o    She is fiercely loyal to her people and would fight to the death to protect her homelands and those who inhabit them. She believes the blood elves are the greatest of races to inhabit Azeroth.

Trolls

o    She is not overly fond of the trolls and wouldn’t trust one farther than she could thrown him… and she can’t even lift one to hurl. She remembers the skirmishes her people have had with the Amani attempting to encroach upon Sindorei lands and she has had to patch up several knights, thanks to troll-made axe wounds. She typically regards them with distrust, but does believe that some can be useful, if barbaric, allies.

Forsaken

o    She finds it hard to be in the presence of the forsaken for any lengthy periods of time. Many of them do not bathe and the stench of death, rot, and graveyard soil that clings to them makes her stomach churn. She doesn’t hate them and, in fact, is proud of Lady Sylvanas for how far she has come, even defying the Lich King in her undeath. She recognizes them as great allies to her people, even if she hates visiting the Undercity.

Orcs

o    She finds them entirely barbaric and distasteful. In her opinion, they reek of unwashed laundry and are entirely unappealing to behold. She thinks their sense of honour is misguided and will get them all killed, at least where Garrosh is concerned. She admires Thrall and wonders what could have possessed him to leave the bloodthirsty, warmongering Hellscream in charge.

Tauren

o    While they tend to smell just as bad, if not worse, than the orcs to her sensitive nose, she enjoys visiting Thunder Bluff on occasion for the sense of calm and peace she feels in the city among the clouds. She approves of the gentle nature of many of the tauren she has met, though she can’t, for the life of her, seem to grasp Taurahe. She can commiserate with their worship of the Light, even if their size and bulk make her slightly uncomfortable.

Goblins

o    In her eyes, the goblins are nothing more than greedy little rats, clamoring over the last scrap of gold in the auction houses. She doesn’t hate them, but neither is she fond of them and, all in all, would prefer to spend her time away from them. The men are all ugly, stumpy little things, and the females have loud, obnoxious voices that grate on her ears. She dislikes their constant need to attempt to sell slapdash, malfunctioning products that often are not or do not do as advertised.

Humans

o    Traitors, every one of them. Traitors to the treaty between her people and theirs, though she was not alive to see the tentative peace broken. She intensely dislikes them, with their “holier-than-thou” attitudes (in spite of the fact that her race and she, herself, are often guilty of the exact same mein), and hates running into them in the sanctuary cities. As far as she is concerned, the women are all empty-headed and dull as dirty dishwater, and the men are all perverts who ogle her in ways that make her wish she had the power to do damage with her fists.

Draenei

o     

Worgen

Kaldorei

Gnomes

Dwarves

Pandaren

Does the character hide his/her true opinions and emotions from others?

Typically, she keeps most of her thoughts to herself. There are few people in whom she confides.

Person character most hates?

She has no love for Garrosh Hellscream. She has never met him face to face, but she would never want to do, either.

She is also not overly fond of Varian Wrynn. She finds him entirely bigoted and useless as a monarch.

Best friend(s)?

She has no truly close friends, save a few of the servants in her household whom have served her since she was very small. Even so, she does not confide in them.

Love interest(s)?

She would like to think that Irrylath is her soulmate, though she’s never said so aloud and probably never will. But perhaps she only believes it until someone else comes along to steal her attention.

Otherwise, she develops crushes easily, but never follows through on them and usually, it is only the outer shell to which she is attracted. Many of the romantic notions she has had for other young Sindorei men have been built entirely on the basis of whatever personality she has concocted for them inside her head, as she has actually spoken to very few, if any, of them.

Person character goes to for advice?

Her mother.

Person character feels responsible for or takes care of?

Her parents.

Her servants.

Irrylath.

Anyone who comes to her door, seeking aid.

Person character feels awkward or shy around?

New people.

People who do her favours or kindnesses unexpectedly.

People to whom she is attracted.

Person character openly admires?

Her mother.

Her father.

Regent Lord Lor’themar Theron.

Lady Sylvanas Windrunner.

Thrall.

Surprisingly, Vol’jin.

Lady Liadrin.

Ranger General Halduron Brightwing.

Person character secretly admires?

Grand Confessor Irrylath Flamestrike.

Most important person in character’s life before story starts?

Her parents and mentor.

After story starts?

Her people.

© 2013 Yoru


Author's Note

Yoru
This is not for review. It is simply to allow me to link a more comprehensive character profile to those in the game.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

249 Views
Added on July 8, 2013
Last Updated on July 26, 2013
Tags: blood elf, priest, world of warcraft, wow, moon guard server, horde