A Butterfly Men

A Butterfly Men

A Story by Olla Pety
"

Can we live without touching, without hugs? Maybe we all have this butterfly men inside, that cant be touched, feeling lonely and without any hope. Maybe not all of us should be warriors...

"
      So, hey everyone. I'm a Butterfly Men. I have no other name, no other life. You will probably call me a victim, but my life is not so bad. I have a Nurse. She is the cutest women all over the world. Not only because she is the only one that can speak with me and touch my legs and arms( with special equipment surely), but just kidding maybe only because of this. 

      Indeed yes, I have a skin like butterflies have on their wings on my legs and arms. As a result I can touch and have an everyday walk through my apsrtment but noone can touch me. Untouchable. Creepy. Always alone.

      In any case I decided to go outside after 28 years of lonelyness. Why? Because I'm tired to be alone. Nurse is a good girl, seriously, but... You know, other people, different places, countries and some sunshine( that will make me dead in five seconds hehe). Anyway, next day I told this idea to my Nurse. She was afraid of me, she was excided, she was herself. As always, she observed me for hours. She tried to touch me, but no touch since I was two...Hard enough. But I allowed her to touch me. 3... 2... 1...

      I pushed her and closed the door. I was mad. I went crazy. What's wrong with me? Oh, sure! Nobody can touch me! And you, stupid girl, decided to kill me? Seriously? NEVER!

      In two days I calmed down. I invited her again. She was happy, but me neither. I wanted to hug her and to say sorry. But I made a postcard. She hugged me. It was my first hug. I couldn't move. I couldn't smile. I stucked in one position. Position of a victim.

-----------------------------

      "I'm still alive," - I thought -"It's not hurting, no red skin, just nothing." I asked myself: why? What happened?
She cried with happiness.

       We started to create our walk. We decided to look for my Destiny. Plan was quite cute: to open the door, to close the door, to open the window, to put my arm on sunshine. I did last one with my closed eyes. Nothing. Just nothing. I stayed for two hours like this. I ran to the door, went to the garden. I was outside. I had a connection with this world. I felt that I am not alone.

        I am ready to find my Destiny. But what if she is not ready for me? NO! There was enough time for thinking.
Nurse brought all medicine with her. I was upset. But she hugged me. I became the happiest men all over the world.

        We went for a walk. We saw peaple. They all were as grey as my 28 years of living. But I didn't care. I thought. no. I was convinced that I can change the world. We were ready for every challenge, because we had our medicine!

        There was a strange but marvelous street in front of us. Step by step we walked it all trough. We had found our Destiny. A beautiful apartment with big beautiful windows with small and beautiful funny puppy and an ugly dead butterfly. But I didn't notice her. I was unstoppable. We were unstoppable. We did it.


But what if I'll say you, that it's all only a dream? Can I still make it real?

© 2017 Olla Pety


Author's Note

Olla Pety
All criticals-you are welcom to show mistakes:)

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

120 Views
Added on July 9, 2017
Last Updated on July 9, 2017
Tags: Story, biography, intresting, beauty inside, special

Author

Olla Pety
Olla Pety

lviv, lviv region, Ukraine



About
Its just a stories of my thoughts. I appriciate your reviews and comments, I will give them back as well. I am not giving an agreement for coping my stories and etc. Please respect the work of others. more..

Writing