Loser

Loser

A Screenplay by Oliver Lee
"

A rebel boy confessing his love to the sweet soft nerdy boy he insists is definitely too good for him

"
"Corey stop it. Stop, just, stop it. You're not supposed to be into me. You can't. I am a goddamn fool. A goddamn stupid motherfucking fool, Corey. I drink, and I smoke, and..and..and I skip class, and swear and I don't give a f*****g s**t about anything. I have more detention slips than school attendances, and I do my best to piss off the world. I'm a loser. And yeah, I'm gay. I'm gay, I'm gay, I'm a f*g, I like other boys and I think they're hot and I'm supposed to get the girl but I don't want the girl, I want the boy. I know there's nothing wrong with it, but it doesn't mean I'm automatically tied to you. I'm the worst. You can't tell me that you like me, Corey. You're not supposed to. You, are the greatest boy I have ever met. You are extraordinarily talented, and soft and pure. You are selfless, you love endlessly and you're a f*****g genius. You don't let anyone, or anything get in your way. Hell, I get in my own way, Corey, we are completely wrong for each other. And just because I told you I loved you, because, I do, doesn't mean you should love me back. You shouldn't. Run from me Corey. I'm not good for you. I love you. That's why I'm running from you." 

© 2017 Oliver Lee


My Review

Would you like to review this Screenplay?
Login | Register




Reviews

"That's why I'm running from you." Lovely!

Posted 6 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

this was incredible. It was unfiltered, but so fantastically written. I felt every word

Posted 6 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Oliver Lee

6 Years Ago

Thank you so much! I try to write in a way that connects with and moves the reader. Glad to know I s.. read more
Aw f**k my heartstrings 💓

Posted 6 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

255 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Added on December 1, 2017
Last Updated on December 1, 2017
Tags: #gay, #lgbtq+, #love, #rebel, #monologue, #acting

Author

Oliver Lee
Oliver Lee

Batavia , NY



About
Oliver 16 LGBTQ+ advocate Reptile dad Theatre rat I make music "f**k" more..

Writing