The glorious birth

The glorious birth

A Story by Oluchi

Am a 29 year old girl trying to ease all the pain I have inside through writing I Just want to tell you of my adventures;my pains,my wins and every other thing that sculpted me.
Late in may 1976 my mom gave birth to me, it was a very joyful moment because I was a product of several years of struggling to conceive my dad who was very proud of being a father loved me like his own life. Three years passed my dad became ill and died I was left with my devastated mom, she was struggling to get back my late father's property that his siblings has confiscated. They took everything my mom's clothes and jewelry my clothes,toys everything. I guess that was what drove my mom to her death.
4years after my glorious birth I became an orphan no siblings no parents with relations that doesn't want anything to do with me .my mom's family took me in they raised me and they reminded me every day of what pain my mom went through in marriage I think that's why I have phobia for marriage till now. Life wasn't easy there were days I will cry for my mom so hard till I fall asleep and there are also days I will just remember she might be watching and just have faith, in all I might not have gotten where I aim to be but am glad I came this far; am a college graduate still aspiring for job but have a bankable skill that am good at, I might not be married yet may have had series of unfortunate events (will tell you all about that next time) but I will heal and I will find a man who will see me as his everything and his family will take me as their own but till then I will keep sharing tips of my life adventures .....

© 2023 Oluchi


Author's Note

Oluchi
Will be dropping stories every week just be kind to my pains

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

38 Views
Added on September 25, 2023
Last Updated on September 25, 2023
Tags: Life, bio

Author

Oluchi
Oluchi

Somewhere, Chile