Once Upon A Blue Moon

Once Upon A Blue Moon

A Book by Ifeoma Isabella Okeke
"

It's about the story of a girl ifeyinwa star moon who was a witch and being chased by some legendary witches

"

No Chapters


© 2016 Ifeoma Isabella Okeke


My Review

Would you like to review this Book?
Login | Register




Reviews

Berbay odothay arisan yeldo- I command you Ancient one to come forth.
Berbay odothay arisan quicken- I command you to rise up to life.

Posted 7 Years Ago


Epilogue
i am now married to my soul mate paul,faith too got married to her long time soul mate davies.I had a daughter her name is Nora. Faith had a daughter too her is Lily. We all felt happy for one another and was living in peace and as a family,we do hear from the vampires once in a while and we have kept the Blue Knife where no soul can see it till we are in need of it again. At last we all had our happy ending.

Third Pov
Unknown to Ifeyinwa,faith,paul,davies,leo,mary,nora and lily,Four vengeful eyes were watching them. Unknown to ifeyinwa Valley and the witches had children. "We shall have our revenge",The only girl in their midst said Valley's daughter "A time shall come for we to fight back and kill all of them as they did to our parents,but now we have to go and train and then come back,they won't know what hit them", She told them and they disappeared.The real battle has just began.
The End

Posted 7 Years Ago


Chapter 21
ifeyinwa Pov
We weren't attacked till we got to their fortess,we were surprise to see the Witches and a lot of demons amries and a very young girl stood by their side "Valley", I called out.Valley looked my way "Well well,look at what we got here,ifeyinwa and her little Warriors,i am so loving this",Gaya said "Let us just make this simple and shed no blood,give us the blue knife and you can go alive", Valley said "And let evil win over,not while i am still alive,we shall fight this battle to death",Leo reply "Our armies are much and stronger than you,so back down",Lucifer told them "No we won't,we all fight together and we all will die together",Jane answered "There won't be another chance,back down or face death",Cate said "No,we are fighting",Ifeyinwa said "Well then your wish is our command",Gaya said and more demons came out holding arrow "Shoot them", Valley said.
Third Pov
The arrow desended on them but ifeyinwa who had been expecting that kind of move cast a blocking spell,resending the arrow back to them,then the battle began. They fought with all their might but the demons were much and were stronger. Valley was also fighting her's magic sent them all flying but ifeyinwa been only the witch can't win over an ancient,she turned to faith and shouted "It's time". She brought out the knife and they hold it together,ifeyinwa used her third eye to find faith soul and bind it together with hers and they begin to say what was written in the knife "Berbay odothay arisan yeldo". Their voice raising with each words,thunder was striking,the sky changed into blue "Berbay odothay arisan quicken", Then the Once upon Blue Moon appeared and every thing stop,every one was freezed.
A man appeared on his fore head has a moon draw,his eyes shone blue and then moved.He was faster than anything ifeyinwa had ever set her eyes before,and like that every demons kept screaming and when they died he turned towards the witches and raised his hands lifting them up towards the moon,their screaming were the loudest before they were consumed by the legendary Blue fire.
At long last Moon turned to his daughter "Father,Please i am sorry,it wasn't my intention to follow the evil ways,please i am sorry,forgive me", Valley pleaded for her life"I am sorry Valley",Moon reply and killed her with the knife he gave her some years ago and disappeared.
Leaving the kinfe in the care of ifeyinwa.

Posted 7 Years Ago


Chapter 20
Third Person Of View
The finally day has reached for the battle,as Ifeyinwa and co had long been awaiting the day of the battle.The Vampires,Werewolf and the white Witch all matched out towards the fortress of the Witches,"I hope you all wore the necklaces i gave you?",Ifeyinwa asked them "Of course Soccerrer",Jamie reply.Ifeyinwa wanted to reply back when she felt they were being watched "I think we are being watched and followed",Ifeyinwa told them
They all stop to observe their environment "We can't sense all living being apart from us here",Leo said "Hmm,let me look into it",Ifeyinwa answer.She opened her third eye and checked every where,She saw them "The dark fairies are here", She told them opening her eyes and the dark fairies came out "how could they find us? We were told they couldn't discover us?", One of them ask the other "It's the hand work of the soccerrer",one replied
The vampires had ready themselves when ifeyinwa spoke out "We don't want to you,please turn back and go," Ifeyinwa pleaded with them,wanting them to listen and go back,but rather one of them brought out a sword and rushed towards them the sword turned into a dark fire with the rest following,they all attacked and the fight begin.
The Vampires were more faster than them,and were gaining the upper hand,Paul and Ifeyinwa werefighting along side with the wolf's. It was a great fight for the dark fairies kept coming out in numbers but with the necklaces they were safe,before long all the Dark Fairies were all dead and they once again began going to The Millennium Triple Witches fotress.

Posted 7 Years Ago


Chapter 19
The Millennium triple witches were also perparing for the battle ahead,with Valley.They sat down,Gaya was the first to speak "Where is Valley?" "She is with Lucifer,and also making sure he is not betraying us", Kate answered "Once this is over what do we suggest we do to Valley?", Gaya ask "We kill her,what a shame to her for we killing her after she has render her help",Cake reply and they all laughed "Well said but you do know that she is Moon Daughter. How can we defeat her?",Kate asked "You seems to have forgotten that we are a living legend,with our powers we call defeat her", Gaya said "You are right,after this battle we kill her and rule the world", Cate said "And you know? We always win in the end," Kate said and they laugh over it.

Posted 7 Years Ago


Chapter 18
Since two days,we have been on training with the Vampires.I kept having this strange feelings that something is wrong somewhere,i was thinking about my life when i slept off.I saw my self standing in front of a house,it looks so unfamilar to me,the door Opened and a beautiful girl came out but it seems as if she could not see me.She came my come and passed through me,i was surprise,Some thing came into me and i decided to follow her,i kept walking with her to an unknown destination,she past all the houses in town and came into a forest,saying a few words,a part appeared in the forest and she walked in it as i followed her,my legs has started paining me,it seems she is use to it,when i tried to touch her my hand went right though her.
We walked until we reached a gate which opened for her,my body passed through the gate as i still followed her into the house.I saw her greeted three faces i will know any where the Millennium triple witches.They called the girl name and i gasped and they all turn to my direction but like the girl they couldn't see me,her name is 'Valley'.
I woke up and my mind went back to the dream i just had,'Does this means Valley is working with them? Is this the secret Anthen said will reveal itself? I have to tell the rest'. As soon as i finished saying out my dreams to them,they were all quite "hmm this is strange,okay since is like this we have change our plans",Leo said "What do you mean?" I ask "Well we will attack them two days earlier than what we said before",Leo reply "Yes,that's a good plan,they will be surprise"Mary said "Okay,but i am going to perform a spell so that none of the silvers things hurt or kill you,i don't want to lose anyone",I told them "So apart from silver what else can they use to defeat a wolf?",Paul ask "My mom once told me that there is a flower called lily,it has the power to put a wolf to a deep sleep,i think they will also use in their weapon's",I told them "Okay,it's good that you are on our said",Faith said "yeah,i will start away to perpare the spells,time waits for no one",I said and left them.


Posted 7 Years Ago


Chapter 17
I woke up and my thought were 'where could Valley be?',i also noticed that faith family were all staring at me,then i decided to tell them after all there should not be a secret between us.I explain to them what me and Anthen discussed and how the knife came to be "But my question which she refuse to answer,is,Since moon daughter Valley is alive,what is she doing? Or don't she know that the world is not balanced?" I ask "What you said is true,where is she all this while,if his daughter is still out there then lets go and find her",Mary said "We can't find her",I said and they all stare at me "Why?" Leo ask "I was told that she only appears when ever there is trouble,we cannot find her,she comes only when the world needed her and she hasn't yet,which will mean two things",I explain "Which is?" Faith ask "It's either she is dead,or helping the enemy", I answer "Don't say that,if she was helping the enemy she couldn't have given the knife the the chife priest",Davies said "True talk.Anthen said there are certain things i need not to know now,but when the time comes it will reveal it's,let us just wait i believe Valley will come", I told them "yes there has to be a very big reason for her not to come,maybe it's not yet time".Leo said "The witches are working with the dark fairies and the demons,that was what Jamie told me",Leo said "Let's us attack them,we take them by surprise,if we wait for them to come they may come with a larger army",I Told them "That's a good thought,so when are we going?",Leo ask "As soon as possible,but we have to inform the Vampires of our plan",I said "I will do that quickly",Leo reply "Let's hope we win aganist them", I said.

Posted 7 Years Ago


Chapter 16
The three sisters sat down thinking,when their door opened and a man came in looking very angry "How dare they",The man said going up and down the room.The three sisters shared a look at each other "What is going on Lucifer,what did you mean 'How dare they?" Gaya ask Lucifer "They killed my demons", Lucifer reply "But how?How can they kill your demons,you are a demon lord one of the strongest at that don't tell me you failed in an simple assignment", Gaya said "My demons came out and attacked them,My demons were winning when someone that was with the family came out of the car,i didn't even see her and just like that my demons were gone.Who the hell she is and if i could remember you didn't even tell me that the werewolfs has a new member with them who is a soccerrer", Lucifer shouted "Calm down lucifer", Kate said "She is the only surviour of the white witch,she's the only soccerrer left,She had seen the other one but this is not the end of it",Cate said smiling as usual "We are in a big situation and you are smiling?", Lucifer ask "I may always be smiling it's already a part of me but you don't know what is really going on in my mind",Cate reply "Be getting ready lucifer with your men,and we also will be getting ready,we are going to attack when they least expected", Gaya said "Okay,but you should remember the soccerrer is mine,i will be the one to put an end to her life",Licifer bowed and walk out.
The sisters were thinking "What are we going to do,since ifeyinwa has found the other one,they will surely have the blue knife with them", Gaya told them "But can we win aganist something that can kill us?" Kate ask "You guys worry too much,i have sent for an old friend of ours who will help us", Cate said smiling "Who can that be,you know we don't remember things easily?" Kate ask "That will be me",A lady voice said to behind them.The three sisterss smiled when they saw the girl who spoke "Welcome,old friend", They said together.The lady smiled evily.

Posted 7 Years Ago


Chapter 15
"Long Long time ago.There lived a man called Moon,he has the power to take over a life and give back the life.He has one elder brother Romeo,they loved themselves but trouble began when their father who has reached the age to die,blessed Moon rather than the first Romeo.This made Romeo angry and he killed their father and that very night ran away taking the Cup Of Life with him,with the cup he raise his own immotal strong armies.Moon by then has become the leader of the clan didn't know what to do when he dicovered that the Cup Of Life was missing and is with his brother.Remeo declared war on them,and took his immortal armies with him and fought against Moon who by then hasn't even started perparing for the war,the attack was very surpirse to Moon.Remeo was killing the people,Moon couldn't take the killings anymore,decided to use the only way he can defeat Remeo and his thousands armies.He took his knife he uses for battle only and begged his brother to go back and stop the kilings,Remeo refused to heed his warnings,Moon seen that his brother won't go,He did want he was suppose to do,by using his life.He called out the blue moon which came out and killed all the armies of his brother including Remeo,destorying the Cup Of Life and took moon soul from his body and then transfer his body to the knife which became the Blue Knife and his soul lives in the moon.He gave the knife to his only daughter 'Valley' to use in helping people in time of trouble",Anthen said finishing her story.
"This is an intersting story,i have come to understand why the Millennium triple witches are after the knife", I said "Yes the blue knife call upon the blue moon,without the soul the body is useless or powerless.That's why you see an ancient writings on the knife.Though Moon is gone,he still lives",Anthen said "What of his daughter Valley,is she still alive?",I asked her "To much question,i will call you again till then bye",Anthen said "Anthen can't you answer that?" i ask "There are some certain things you don't need to know now,time will come when they will reveal themselves to you,Bye", Anthen said and i was surrounded by darkness,i didn't struggle,this time i allowed it to take all over my body.


Posted 7 Years Ago


Chapter 14
i opened my eyes and saw my myself in a garden,i quickly stood up "Anthen,Anthen where are you?" I shouted,after openning my third eye but didn't see her.I heard a soft tune playing,seeing nobody,i decided to walk towards the direction of the tune.I came facing a very shinning river that's look like it waters were made of diamonds,'Where am i? I asked myself "I can see,the music brought you here,"Anthen said beside me "The river is beautiful Anthen", I said "Yes it is,but that is not the reason why i brought you here", Anthen told me "Okay so what is the reason for me being here?" I ask her "Remember what i told you the last time we spoke,That when it was time i will call you?", Anthen ask me.I nodded my head "Yes you did",I answer "I can see that you had seen the other person faith,before the witches have her", Anthen said "Yes,and also the blue knife", I told her "I know,didn't i tell you not to look far,that what you might be looking for can be near", Anthen said which i nodded my head "But since i have the knife,how will i usee it to call upon the blue moon?" I asked her "there are some ancient words written on it,to call upon the blue moon you and faith will have to say the written words together".Anthen told me
"But we can not read the writings written on it,it's an ancient words", I said "Trust your powers star and you both can do it,i take my leave", Anthen said "Wait,i need to ask you something", I told her "What is it child?" anthen ask "Who created the knife? And how was it connected to the blue moon?" I ask wanting to know how the blue knife came about "Good question my child,i will tell you", Anthen said and look towards the shinning river.

Posted 7 Years Ago



First Page first
Previous Page prev
1
Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

1194 Views
23 Reviews
Added on November 28, 2016
Last Updated on November 28, 2016