Clash Of The Blue Sea-Nora The Moon Girl

Clash Of The Blue Sea-Nora The Moon Girl

A Book by Ifeoma Isabella Okeke
"

Book 2. The sequel to Once Upon A Blue Moon

"

No Chapters


© 2016 Ifeoma Isabella Okeke


Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5

My Review

Would you like to review this Book?
Login | Register




Reviews

Chapter 3

Nora saw herself facing a huge war....... Blood was flowing like water...... Nora saw herself holding a young man who was badly injured,he was weak because of the loss of blood he had lost.... Nora moved closer to them to hear what they were saying "Please Reo,you can't die now.... You have to live.... Hold on a bit,and Lily will come,you can't go now.. You have to be strong for me Reo" Nora pleaded....
Nora was surprised to see herself begging the unknown man to live.... Then and there she knew that this is not just a mere dream... It's about what is going to happened in the coming war..... The scene changed and she saw herself facing a man who was on his knees with a sword in his heart staring at the young lady laughing evily "You seems to have forgotten that i am also the daughter of the Blue sea.... With the Cup Of Death with me,i am undefeatable,well my history will go down well to be the only young lady to kill the Legendary Moon.... Well good bye grandfather", Lora said and said some strange words which explode the body of Moon. She turned to face Nora "I shall not rest till every single one of you die.... I shall kill you all one by one in the most painful death... Starting from you...."Lily said.
Nora screamed and woke up..... What a strange dream.... She has to inform others..... Someone knocked on her door and Lily came inside "There is some one who is asking of you... He has a message for you.." Lily told her "Did he tell you his name?" Nora asked "Yes,his name is Reo..... Come on everyone is waiting for you", Lily replied and walked out not seeing the shocked face on Nora... "Reo....." Nora hurried up to go and see if it is the same guy she saw dying in her dreams...... "There has to be a reason why he came here"......

Posted 7 Years Ago


Chapter 2
Lora sat down on the throne of Eledor,she and her brothers had defeated the king that sat on the throne and enslave it's people. She was so deep in thought that she didn't see the three watchful eyes staring at her until one of them cleared his throat at least that brought her attention she smiled once she saw them "Oh,my brothers,you guys are back so soon?" Lora ask "Yes",Mike answer "I see,so what are the findings?" Lora ask "We have dug up all the dead body in the grave yard,as you requested",Leon said "Yes indeed,that is wonderful. Thank you my brothers. You can now go", She dismissed them with a flick of her hands "Yes Lora," Mike said and left,followed closly by Leon and Reo "Reo,choose the date we shall use to rise up the dead", Lora said "Of course Lora,i will do that right away", Reo said and walk out. Lora suddenly laugh out loud. What Ifeyinwa did not know is that there were actually two Cup's one is the Cup Of Life and The Cup Of Death.
The Cup Of Death was with the elves of the Blue Sea which Lora fought her way together with her brothers and took the Cup Of Death from them. Now she wants to use the Cup to rise up her armies but not with the living one,bu the dead one's making them the undead. She will make sure Ifeyinwa and her family will suffer before their death as a revenge for killing her mother and that of her brother's. Lora had once killed a demon called daco,a magical creature and took the daco power's and she use it to make the Danorious take their side " They won't know what hitted them suddenly", Lora said as she stood up, and stood by the window side and used her magic to see Ifeyinwa and her people "They won't know".

Posted 7 Years Ago


Chapter 1
Hello every one,my name is Nora Harry-stone,my mom Ifeyinwa Star Moon Harry Stone(what a long name) had told me about the war she and aunty Faith with some of her friends had. I love every bit of the story she told me especially the one the ancient one came out,i also want to meet the legend man and also Anthen. I have a best friend called Lily,we are like sisters,we did everything together,i love music and i also play violin.
One clouding morning,my mom woke up and told every one of us that she had a vision,that a very big war will start in the nearest future,and only me and Lily will faced it,and since that day,she had been preparing us and also we are being trained.
That was 16 years ago,but now i am a fighter and a warrior,same to Lily,i turned into my wolf form when i was fourteen,my fur is white with a little bit black just like my dad own's. We have been training hard the last few years ago. Rumor started that there are some evil group known as the 'Avengers',they are been feared,rumour stated that their leader glare would put the bravest soldier to death,and also have the support of the Danouris.
Danouris came from the line of wolf,but theirs are a very different kind,they have red eyes,and what they eat is power,if they catch some one with powerthey suck it out of them and after ward they become Danouris,their fang razor teeth was so long that it reaches the ground. The Danouris was once bind in a seal and was hidden till the Advengers came,how they unlock it no one knew.
Well,i don't know how to defeat them but i know that when that comes,we shall find a way out of it. I ran up to meet up with Lily who was ahead of me "Hey lily wait up", i called out to her as i ran up to meet her,she stops and smile "You are so slow,but don't worry i won't tell anyone", She said smiling "I don't run slow", I said "Okay if you say so,on come let's go back to the training ground,i want to kick some a*s", She said "Of course Lily,let's go and kick some a*s", I told her and we went.
I concluded that sooner we are going to kick the real a*s,but for now,we want to kick something. And that was what we did exactly.


Posted 7 Years Ago


Characters:
Valley daughter-
Lora
Powers:Visibility,controlling of minds,water bender,and a soccerrer. She is the leader and a warrior.
Gaya son-
Mike
Powers:He has the power to change to anyone he touches,he is very good with sword,and a powerful wizard
Kate Son-
Leon
Powers:touching someone and take their powers,he has the power to bring out swords from his body,and a war lord
Cate son-
Reo
Powers: He has the power to travel anywhere,he is a soccerrer and the wisest of them.The soul mate of Nora
Ifeyinwa daughter-
Nora
Powers:soccerrer,werewolf,has the four element,likes music and plays one,she has the power to bring back time and a warrior.Reo soul mate who latter became good.
Faith daughter-
Lily
Powers:a werewolf,has the power to heal and can read mind and also a warrior,


Posted 7 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

439 Views
4 Reviews
Added on December 22, 2016
Last Updated on December 22, 2016