Essence

Essence

A Poem by Dream Weaver


 

 

 

 


Overwhelming elation pulses, she is but a fragrant flower among flaccid foliage. To know she exists rejuvenates my hollowed essence.

 

Her breath, our breath together inspired sensual innuendos, passion overflowing dominate desires.

 

Heavenly Golden rays of sunshine compliments her flawless reflection. Seasons change along with her elegance; I flourish with a flash of her knowing smile.

 

Her skin a pale joie de vivre, her perception humorous and engaging. Poised fascination envelopes all that I cherish, I stand totally mesmerized.

 




© 2013 Dream Weaver


Author's Note

Dream Weaver

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

Not sure if you're talking about a goddess here or Nature in all it's glory. Both would be apropos. Physical beauty in all it's glory is a sight to behold, no matter where it radiates from. I am floating to the beauty of your words. Lovely.

Posted 11 Years Ago


Dream Weaver

11 Years Ago

That's Bugs lol
Frieda P

11 Years Ago

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vEOaWVA2z4c
sounds like 'wabbit' to me! :-P
Dream Weaver

11 Years Ago

I speak of "Tricks" the cereal not the serial killer lol
Ahh when we truly love someone their physical flaws fall away leaving only passion and desire. It is an all consuming feeling the glides across the skin to the whole and envelopes the mind. This is what this piece says to me. Stunning and passionate.

Posted 11 Years Ago


Dream Weaver

11 Years Ago

Thank you Kristina, always appreciated from you...
Poetic Beauty

11 Years Ago

anytime Joe
And I sit here...mesmerised by this beauty...wonderful xox

Posted 11 Years Ago


Dream Weaver

11 Years Ago

Thank you for the glowing endorsement sweetie! xo
What does joie de vivre mean? I think I know someone by that username. I like this piece. I like how her being herself is like a perfume to you, kind of ravishing you. As if one scent of her could cause you to completely lose balance. Love it.

Posted 12 Years Ago


absolutely breathtaking!

Posted 13 Years Ago


Your perception of women is captivating. To be viewed with such adoration... what every woman would cherish.

Posted 13 Years Ago


essence captured ~

Posted 13 Years Ago


I I love linguistic 'lliteration. Sorry had to stretch for that one. Pulsing elation... Am I the only one thinking a bit naughty? Love the piece my friend.

Posted 13 Years Ago


As do I stand totally mesmerized. Your words drip like honey from a comb of sensuality and desire. My breath you have taken away by these romantic and erotic thoughts. Bravo.

Posted 13 Years Ago



First Page first
Previous Page prev
1
Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

717 Views
14 Reviews
Rating
Added on September 21, 2010
Last Updated on January 3, 2013

Author

Dream Weaver
Dream Weaver

Paradise, FL



About
Just a few vids from my musical side.. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


man-dep... man-dep...

A Poem by Brad