No Longer

No Longer

A Poem by Dream Weaver
"

Re-written

"
 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

© 2012 Dream Weaver


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

Such sorrow, a community of souls lost to love and pain, you have written a beautiful piece, and a place we have all been too.

Posted 13 Years Ago


Beautiful - all those anxieties communicated well - do we trust, or will our hearts get blown to smithereens? And can we take it yet another time?





Posted 13 Years Ago


A heartfelt poem. It's very good.

Posted 13 Years Ago


Touching words from kindred friend. You seem to write me.

Posted 13 Years Ago


Highly emotional, a good peice, so I am going to be nit-picky. In the last line of the third verse, wouldn't it be "Too many times than I care to reveal"? Every thing I see is very small, a forgotten apostrophe in the plural "other's"; and forgotten punctuation. This work is worth polishing so it shows it's very best.

Posted 13 Years Ago


Very honest work here. You lay your words out like chalky bones...you put it on the line. Keep emoting what rises, as you do, and you will go far.

Posted 13 Years Ago


this is a genuine heartfelt piece of writing. I think many will be able to relate to this...I especially love the hope that comes through in this piece...good writing...

Posted 13 Years Ago


Ok, so aside from the third stanza where there is a need for an instead if a...this to me is a great, heartfelt write...you really do a good job of bringing out the emotions here...and the imagery is fantastic. I love the penultimate stanza, and the message that behind the despair there is a light of hope....:)
Great write...

Posted 13 Years Ago


"Faith" is the word that sticks out here for me. Amongst all the trials and tribulations in life.....we need faith...and it's obvious in this wonderful piece that that indeed will pull one through.

Thanks for share

Babs xx

Posted 13 Years Ago


This poem speaks of many people in this world. I am one of those you speak of and that is why I hold on to the one person who still doesn't judge me or my family. The one person who understands me when the rest of the world looks at me with question. This poem speaks to me on so many levels. This stanza alone makes a strong statement.

My weakness is love, my demise is a
emotive heart abused and battered
too many times that I care to reveal.

I know that I want to have some one close to me to love and to trust but I have been hurt so many times by so many people that the one person whom likes me for who I am is the only person in this world that I am strong enough to let into my heart and keep my heart for with him it will always be safe even if we aren't together. You have out done yourself on showing true sad emotions, and showing in this poem just how human even men can be.

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

762 Views
25 Reviews
Rating
Added on October 11, 2010
Last Updated on August 22, 2012

Author

Dream Weaver
Dream Weaver

Paradise, FL



About
Just a few vids from my musical side.. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..