Sane in My Insanity

Sane in My Insanity

A Story by Ali Heart
"

This a story about a relationship between a girl and a boy. Everything is fine at the start, but things go terribly wrong...but for who? I wrote this long ago and never finished it.

"

I saw him. I turned around suddenly to be caught by his pure dark brown eyes. I lost all control of emotions, of thoughts, of eyes, and of motion. The only movement I could make is the smile across my face. The only thing I could see was his handsome face. The only thoughts that crossed my mind was him and the happiness we both shared. I was nothing more than happy and in love. Who would of known that those eyes would make me a slave. Cursed by doing his biddding and vulnerable to his actions. My boyfriend or my master? It didn't matter which. It was all the same. Even if I am nothing but his puppet, I am happy that I am his. I would do anything for the one I love even without this curse. But, sometimes, he confuses me much. He actually tries and do nice things for me. That isn't how a slave/master relationship works. He shouldn't be so nice to his own slave. Naturally I refuse all his request and his gifts. The only thing I refuse to do. I even become so angry at him. We argue about it over and over. It makes me not want to be his slave. 


He acts so innocent and pretends he has a good bone in his body. He even calls me insane! I'm insane? He is the one that stole my control away from me. He is the one who worked his own lover to the bone. It is ironic how I am considered insane. Lucky for him that he is more than just captivating eyes. His smell attracts me to his pure sweet body. I hug him so hard that I never want to let go. I want him by my side all the time. I want to be his loving slave forever. I am not sure where I am right now. All I know is this curse I have on me that enslaves me to him. What is this? Is this a tap on my shoulder? Could it be? Is it my master I'm seeing? He was muttering an awful spell on me while slowly taking something out of his pocket. He shot me. Right there. The place where my heart lies. I collapsed. I cried. I grew silent. I died. As he runs away. Now I find myself wondering, why am I in this hospital? I thought I was died. Is it possible that I survived? I must be in hell. I am in the hospital lying on this deathbed and yet I am still being called the one Insane.

© 2013 Ali Heart


Author's Note

Ali Heart
I wrote this a long time ago and 4 years later, I am reading this and even I don't understand where I even got the idea from or what it meant.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

119 Views
Added on May 19, 2009
Last Updated on April 3, 2013

Author

Ali Heart
Ali Heart

Richmond, VA



About
"Learn How To Take Responsibilty For Yourself For Your Own Stuff. I Can't Stand Folk Who Want To Be The Victim. This Person Did This That Is Why I Am This Way. Everybody Got A Story. Your Mom and Dadd.. more..

Writing