Redefining Book Publishing

Redefining Book Publishing

A Screenplay by OnlineGatha
"

Publishing a book has traditionally been a nightmare for many authors. The obvious question for many authors has been how to get the book published.

"
Publishing a book has traditionally been a nightmare for many authors. The obvious question for many authors has been how to get the book published. The question has bewildered many budding authors. Moreover, the complex publishing process has discouraged them to write their book. ​With a view to making this process simple and affordable, ​Online Gatha came into          existence in January 2014.  
 
Online Gatha began its journey with the vision of creating an online platform solely devoted to publishing books and novels. Since its inception, the company has diversified itself to include ublishing services like editing, proofreading, cover design, marketing and distribution. The company offers various other services like print on demand, print book online, photo book         maker and many more.  
 
Online Gatha provides a ready platform for all genres of writing, be it poetry, fiction, travelling or any other. The company is particularly famous as religious book publishers and poetry publishers.in the publishing market. Further, the company offers brilliant advice for potential authors on topics like “How to self publish a book?” “How to publish a novel?” How to publish a        poem?” and many more. This, combined with many other services have made Online Gatha a reputed name in the publishing business. 
 
Online Gatha is also seen as an active player for taking the literary world to the digital realm. With services like print book online, photo book maker, it has transformed the way authors are publishing their books. With their unique ticketing system, which allows seamless and direct communication between the author and the publisher, the company has brought the publishing business literally at the doorstep of authors.  
 
As a result, Online Gatha has established itself as one of the most famous publishing houses in the country. Over the years, it has improved to become the most preferred brand for authors both nationally and internationally. With such passion for work, Online Gatha is sure to bring more hidden literary treasures into light and zeal among budding authors.  
 

© 2019 OnlineGatha


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

48 Views
Added on February 11, 2019
Last Updated on February 11, 2019
Tags: Author, Marketing, Book Publishing, Design, Logo

Author

OnlineGatha
OnlineGatha

Lucknow, Hindu, India



About
Publish your book, build a reader base and sell more copies. Available in both print and eBook formats in major online stores. Publish Fiction, Non-Fiction, Academic and Poetry books in English & Hi.. more..

Writing