Two Hosts anda Model: Promo

Two Hosts anda Model: Promo

A Screenplay by Nathan Weaver
"

A promo for the New Year Flop Special--also uploaded. "Two Hosts and a Model" is a mockumentery/sitcom series.

"

 

 

Two Hosts and a Model: New Year Flop

A Promo
 
THE DESK. DAVID and NATHAN are sitting behind the desk, turned to each other and unaware the camera is rolling.
 
DAVID
Yeah, so I totally found the cure for cancer the other day.
 
NATHAN
Oh, really? So, you’re gonna share that with the rest of the world when we come back from commercials, then?
 
DAVID
Yeah, right. That’s my cure for cancer. If I tell everyone and I get cancer in the future, it’ll cost me an arm and a leg just to get what is rightfully mine! And if I don’t have a killer insurance plan, than I can just forget it.
 
NATHAN
So, basically, you have the cure for cancer but you aren’t going to give it to anyone?
 
VOICE OFF-CAMERA
Uh, guys, the microphone is on.
 
NATHAN and DAVID look awkward for a moment. DAVID creeps down and looks at the microphone on the desk with distain.
 
DAVID
(to microphone) Thou art a villain.
 
Words appear on screen that say the show is coming and it’s LIVE.
 
NATHAN
Boy, that’s just awkward. Whose idea was this again?

 

END SCENE

 

© 2009 Nathan Weaver


My Review

Would you like to review this Screenplay?
Login | Register




Reviews

LOL.
I like this. I really do. A+++++++++++
There are more pluses, but my hand is getting tired.
Bravo.

Posted 15 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

151 Views
1 Review
Added on January 15, 2009
Last Updated on January 15, 2009

Author

Nathan Weaver
Nathan Weaver

Rolla, MO



About
Well, I'm not a big fan of writing about myself. Nonetheless, here goes... I work full-time at the Missouri University of Science and Technology as a Video Production Specialist in relation to Distanc.. more..

Writing