The Proffesional And The Mistres

The Proffesional And The Mistres

A Poem by Healer

         When i wonder, i wonder if what im doing is really wrong i say to myself what now? But than when i ask God if what im doing is wrong the thought comes to me slowly showing me as i stair at him just lying in bed ,so ...still, like never before. God shows me of all i could be accomplishing in my life instead i choose to have sex with another womens husband. As bluntly as that sounds i gently undo his arms from my body making my way outside onto the balcony feeling the soft breeze,i direct my eyes towards the horizon.

          I remember the days when i'd just wake up for work and get into my car and go start off my day as i always did. Those days when i all i had to do was come home to a husband who love me and had hot dinner ready. Or those days when i had to stay at work late i call him to tell him i was going to be late ,he say 'Honey dont even worry about it just get home safe ok' I decided to give all that up for one a night stand with a man who cares about but doesnt really know who i am ,me .

    Most people would consider me depressed or living in regret but im not, im simply realizing everything that i have.  Unlike many women i dont justify what i did,because i know exactly what iv dont and doing.,but maybe the man is just a man who i happan to meet or was ordered to kill because for some people they just can't handle the fact that thier husband got some from somebody else. As for me i undertand how they feel thats why i am able to do what i do. For some i am a professional,than for some i am a mistress thier isnt much in my job description who can be The Professionl And The Mistress.

      

      

© 2012 Healer


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

83 Views
Added on April 6, 2012
Last Updated on April 9, 2012

Author

Healer
Healer

killeen,texas, United Kingdom



About
I really enjoy to read certain type of books of my intrest somtimes i find it to be my escape. more..

Writing
April April

A Poem by Healer