This writing has been deleted.
Kill Me Dad

Kill Me Dad

A Story by Mark Lee
"

Just a little part of my life.

"
After all the screaming, I ran inside the house. "Dad" busted through the door, screwdriver in hand. "Dad" grabbed me by my shirt. He yelled at my face " What did you f*****g say? " I read his body language. He was going to kill me. In that moment, time froze. His wide-eyed face. The wrinkles in my shirt. My body, motionless. I really wanted him to. I wanted him to kill me right there. I wanted the screwdriver in my throat. I wanted it in my stomach, wrenching deep inside my body, Twisting left and right. Somewhere please. Just kill me. My mind said " Finally.." And I was ready to go.
Time came into play again because Mom walked into the room. The situation caught her eye and with lightning speed she took the screwdriver away from him. Was she my enemy or my savior? "Dad" stormed off and yelled out discouraging names and sayings. He was delirious. But what a dream it would be? To die and your parents be at fault. All these years raising you and killing you cause they were upset. Killing you cause they had a temper tantrum and they were being the baby. What a relief it would be to see blood coming out of my throat, my cold blood trickling his hand. The sight of me gasping for air. The blood splatters on "Dad's" face and "Dad" smiles for the first time. Priceless. He's finally free from his facade.

© 2016 Mark Lee


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

My dad is a deacon at church btw. Wtf.

Posted 7 Years Ago


That was so relatable and I especially loved the part where you asked if your mom was your enemy or savior.

Posted 7 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

130 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on June 24, 2016
Last Updated on June 24, 2016
Tags: Kill, me, dad, sad, story, dead

Author