How to Choose an Inflatable Spa

How to Choose an Inflatable Spa

A Story by Outbax
"

There are many benefits of using an inflatable spa, and as many types and models, you can choose from. This is our quick how-to guide for first-time buyers.

"
If you love the idea of having a spa at home but do not like the permanence (or cost) of a traditional hot tub, buying an inflatable spa is the easiest solution. You can inflate and set up on almost any flat surface, as long as there is a water outlet nearby. You can enjoy a relaxing spa treatment indoors, outdoors and even on camping trips!
Inflatable spas give you pretty much the same experience as a traditional hot tub, without all the hassles and cost of installing a permanent tub in your property (great for renters!). It is also easy to buy one for less than $1,000 - you can go online now to check - and these spas are easy enough to set up on your own. 
How to choose an inflatable spa

1. Consider size - This means taking consideration how many people would use the spa at the same time, and how much space you have at home. If you have a lot of space to spare, then an inflatable spa that can hold up to six adults can work. Mind you though, the bigger the spa, the more expensive it gets. 
2. Consider set up and heating time - The purpose of having an inflatable spa is to be able to relax easily after a long day. When you're hopping around, ask how much time it would take for you to inflate and set up the spa. It shouldn't take you more than 15 minutes. You also need to ask how long it would take to heat up the water. Keep in mind though, the larger the spa, the longer it takes to heat up the water, full capacity.
3. Consider maintenance - Check if the inflatable hot tub you like comes with a user's guide to keeping it clean. Check also if it comes with installed filters, extra filters and ask how often these should be replaced or cleaned. 
4. Research reviews - By far the best way to make sure you are buying a good inflatable spa is to check reviews from other people who have bought one before you. Consider what these people have to say about the spa's quality, setting up procedures, whether or not the spa is difficult to maintain and the quality of after sales service.
Buying an inflatable spa does not have to be daunting. As long as you know what you are looking for, and what things you need to consider you can ask the right questions and make sure that you will make the best investment.  In any case online retailers like outbax.com.au has a team of friendly customer support people that can help you choose the right spa for your needs and budget. 

© 2020 Outbax


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

7 Views
Added on January 21, 2020
Last Updated on January 21, 2020
Tags: inflatable spa, portable spa, inflatable hot tub, hot tub, portable hot tub, outbax

Author

Outbax
Outbax

Sydney, New South Wales, Australia



About
Outbax - Owned and Operated in Australia since 2012 is leading the way in supply of High Calibre Outdoor & Camping Products that can take on the Australian Outback and more. Specialising in a range.. more..

Writing