The First day of the end of the world

The First day of the end of the world

A Story by Outcast031
"

Just a story about the end of the world that came to mind late night. this is the first part. I might expand on it with a chapter 2 if the mood strikes me

"
"If you are reading this then you have gotten further and survived longer then most of the human race. So Congratulations!!...apparently." 
"So you found my stronghold. The secret base where the end of your world began. But I suppose you'd like to know what comes next. Well I recommend after you give yourself a good pat on the back for a job well done you use what bullets you have left or whatever lethal means are at your disposal and do yourself a favor."
"Still here eh? I'm not surprised. Anyone whose come this far is a person who enjoys punishment far too much to be suicidal. Lucky for you not only am I an anarchist but I am also a proud storyteller."
"So you either want to know about what happened that destroyed the world you knew and loved so much or maybe your still itching to find a way to set things back the way they were and miraculously fix all of this." 
"Well if you haven't figured it out there is no fix. There is no going back and there is no surviving whats coming. But if it pleases you I can tell you how it all started." 
"When i'm done maybe you wont think the worst of me. After all... I only did what is in my nature. I saw the opportunity to destroy the world and seized it. I remembered history and scripture when the rest of you forgot. I may have set it all in motion with some manipulation and the push of a button but It was the rest of you that let me do it." 

© 2013 Outcast031


Author's Note

Outcast031
Just finished writing this out on here so no editing or rereading on my part. I hope its not crap.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Very creative piece, especially at the end. nice work!

Posted 11 Years Ago


Outcast031

11 Years Ago

Thanks. I appreciate that you took the time. Though I kinda wish I never posted this story. I keep p.. read more
chaotic katie

11 Years Ago

its added to my reading list, being as i've been so busy with my film and drama prodjects. i'll pro.. read more

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

155 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on April 14, 2013
Last Updated on April 14, 2013

Author

Outcast031
Outcast031

Las Vegas, NV



About
31 year old aspiring writer who suffers from moderate Narcolepsy. If you got a question in regards to Horror movies or writing I'm your man. more..

Writing
Chapters 1-5 Chapters 1-5

A Chapter by Outcast031


Chapters 6-10 Chapters 6-10

A Chapter by Outcast031