You kissed my soul once

You kissed my soul once

A Story by Owlheart
"

One of my most cherished memories

"
We kissed so many times before, and this one started off the same familiar way. It wasnt fierce and passionate, it was sweet and soft. your hand rested on the nape of my neck and my head was arched up to meet yours. Your body swallowed mine and i remember  it being dark outside my car. It started off a normal sensation of happiness i always had kissing you, i wasnt thinking of anything emotional, but something happened to me. Out of nothing an explosion of warmth poured from my chest to my head making all the hairs on my body stand up. My mind permanently a cluttered mess of thoughts slowed down and i felt a strong sensation of peace, for the first time in my life. And i remember being so shocked my eyes flew open to see your gentle expression. Your eyes still closed, lights from the outside hitting the left side of your face and something about those new emotions and the way you looked made me shake. I started crying and you pulled away confused. I knew i loved you. But in that moment, i knew my soul loved you more than my mind ever could.

© 2017 Owlheart


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

68 Views
Added on July 24, 2017
Last Updated on July 24, 2017

Author

Owlheart
Owlheart

TX



About
Just writing what comes to mind more..

Writing