Dance

Dance

A Poem by PP


 

© 2014 PP


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

ISN'T THAT THE TRUTH IN THE LINES OF THIS ONE...AS A READER I WANTED TO DO MY BEST MOON WALK...HEHEHE...BUT YES IN LIFE YOU HAVE TO TAKE A LEAP OF FAITH AND JUST GO WITH THE FLOW OF THINGS...THIS GIVES US THAT FEEL AND THE LINES MAKE YOU REALIZE THE COUCH IS NOT THE PLACE TO BE...GO EXPLORE THE OUTSIDE WORLD...EVEN IF FOR A MOMENT THAT THE DANCE TAKES YOU IN 5 MINUTE INTERVALS...

Posted 10 Years Ago


Nicely done, the rhythm in the poem is as good as dancing.

Posted 10 Years Ago


Nice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted 10 Years Ago


Shake it baby, shake it... life is too short to not enjoy the moment and do things your way... such a positive vibe you created with your poem.

Posted 10 Years Ago


The overall presentation is dramatic and beautiful. I liked it very much. It's true, life is a dancefloor. And in life, nobody really cares if you can't dance well. All that would really matter is your will to get up and dance. Great dancers are great because of their passion & courage. This is going to my faves.


Posted 10 Years Ago


a breath of fresh air....
very much enjoyed this poem and the positive message it gives.. :-)

Posted 10 Years Ago


A superb work of art along with song quality poem...Ever the talented with her excellent quill...:)

Posted 10 Years Ago


Sami Khalil

10 Years Ago

You are most welcome...:)
PP

10 Years Ago

:):):):):):):)
Sami Khalil

10 Years Ago

^^~^^ :)...........
this is superb! i gotta share with you, the fact that i immediately thought of that Carly Simon tune "attitude dancing"...what a fun and wonderful poem this is! well penned!

Posted 10 Years Ago


quinfinn

10 Years Ago

i wanna be a wolf....aaaauuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!
PP

10 Years Ago

hahaha....an eagle!
quinfinn

10 Years Ago

the wolf is my guardian and the eagle is my guide....in native nomenclature....i cling to those beli.. read more

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

225 Views
8 Reviews
Rating
Shelved in 1 Library
Added on July 9, 2013
Last Updated on February 27, 2014

Author

PP
PP

Leeds, United Kingdom



About
Read between the lines, Cos I don't talk straight. I might intrigue you/ confuse you/ cross you I might love you/ appreciate you/ addict you Depends on my mood of the day! more..

Writing
Jazz and Blues! Jazz and Blues!

A Poem by PP



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Just When Just When

A Poem by SyberRose