Poverty

Poverty

A Poem by mysticgmekeepr

I have grown lean
my cupboards are sparse;
canned words have been eaten, digested and spewed.
Thoughts and sentences hide behind curtain and couch,
like a small child  hiding and taunting, find me if you can.
Left thin and spindly like hungry fingers grasping
sorting through,
 emptiness and poverty, frantically searching
for a clump of thought.,

© 2011 mysticgmekeepr


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

[send message][befriend] Subscribe
.
. for nearly two and a half years ... i would google "communication skills ppt" ... and read all entries till page 30 or even more ... i was a communication skills trainer with a corporate ... after two and a half years ... i knew what everyone was using as content ... i knew what was out there ... all over the world ... and then i started innovating ... little by little ... and chanced upon prof noam chomsky's paper on transformational grammar ... and applied it ... while training software engineers ... in a way that was appropriate for our local context ... and developed it further ... managing to come up with some effective (original) content for english as a second language training ... have still not been able to get visibility or recognition for my work ... and i do plan to this year ... but just the knowledge of the fact that i was able to study on my own ... figure out best practices all over the world ... and innovate ... gives me an incredible high ...

. the japanese inspire me endlessly ... they spend maximum time in planning ... before engaging in any business ... and they are experts at foreseeing potential emergencies ... and devising brilliant exigency measures ...

. in short, that frantic searching is bound to be rewarding ... :) ...

Posted 13 Years Ago


here's a thought for you: whenever you circle back through, you always heal the separation, dear one

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

180 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on January 21, 2011
Last Updated on January 21, 2011

Author

mysticgmekeepr
mysticgmekeepr

OH



About
I am a woman and a child, an adolescent in an older persons shell, an ancient in a child's disguise, a mystery and a metaphor, opposites and contradictions, swirling waters and peace. more..

Writing



Know That I Too
We are never alone (a poem for mental health month)