I started to think...

I started to think...

A Poem by Sherry Morgan
"

Not really poem just a boss excerpt I wrote...

"
Once my brother told me that you shouldn't be mad at the guys you date, about how they did you wrong because it was something about you that attracted that type of guy....
What about you attracts the kind of guys you've been with rather good, bad, just a maybe kind of guy? Just think about it and answer that for yourself.
Most of the time it seems as though one mintue you're loving the person you feel you should have been with all your life and then the next mintue you don't even know who they are...could it be that you don't even know who you are...that's the kind of person you attract...
Now I can only speak for girls and based upon what my brother said, I've learned that all MEN are not pigs! Lol However, there are some that are...I'm not gonna give advice on what to do if you find yourself dating someone you suddenly don't know, dating someone you almost feel like it isn't the person you fell in love with...
Here's my thing I attracted guys who love to play games and real talk I used to LOVE playing games...and I was damn good at it too! Until I didn't wanna play games anymore...but can I turn that type of thing off...shoot I don't know! That's why I can't tell you what to do except pray...let God find someone for you...one thing my aunt said that relationships, love, marriage is a gift from God and gifts from God don't come with stress, or games, or anything less than the best!
So seriously think about yourself, get to know who you are what you like, dislike...and even think about your past self...if you were weak and needy you may either attract a guy who is weak and needy or a guy whose gonna take advantage of that.
I can't say for sure that this is the same for guys, I always thought guys were attracted to girls who were opposite of them. I kno some guy friends whose girlfriends are there complete opposite. Like my brother he's laid back likes to just chill and he's dated some girls who love the club and are somewhat wild but he likes em. I know some guys who are outgoing and their girlfriend is not...
I could tell you in all of this you love and live life and you should but maybe checking ourselves wouldn't hurt, maybe then we'll make less mistakes in life...I know I probably wouldn't have if I would have just waited for the right time or at least until I was ready...waiting ain't that bad people...you'll be here as long as God wants you to be...

Be blessed...

© 2009 Sherry Morgan


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

95 Views
Added on September 2, 2009

Author

Sherry Morgan
Sherry Morgan

Columbus



About
I am nineteen years old, I am from Panama City, Panama. I love to read, write, and sing. I am currently in college and I love it! more..

Writing