What We Once Were Episode 1 Scene 7

What We Once Were Episode 1 Scene 7

A Screenplay by Panda
"

The epic struggle begins when Kai and his friends, Josh, Kelly, Amy, Tori, Kate and Leon set out camping at the end of the school year. But this is the beginnin of something new. Something unnatural.

"

Chapter 1, Part 7


Characters:


Kai Dumpty
Kelly Chiner

Amy Heart
Leon O’neil

Kate Creer
Tori Jean

Witch1,2,3

Back Ground Witches

Arch Witch

Man (Unkown)


 

Scene 7 - Witch Camp

The Camp of the Witch Cult is in the middle of nowhere but off to the side of a road. The camp is a huge clearing, with totem poles right around it, in the middle is a massive fire, two the left hand side there are instruments, including drums and others, and to the end of the clearing is a throne made of sticks and bright coloured feathers, there are 8 seats on a wood/stick podium, there is one which is close to the throne, and the rest are spread around that in a curved moon shape towards the fire.   


(the group walks down the long dirt road, it is late at night, Kai looks forward after looking behind him, he heard something, Leon and Kai are carrying Kelly, they walk quickly listening to her delusions as she talks quickly to herself about footsteps coming closer and the beats)

 

Kai: Slow down Kelly whats going on?

 

Kelly: (snapping out of her trans and staring at him) you hear it don’t you kai! You should keep moving

 

Amy: Kelly I need to look at your leg!

 

Kelly: Please don’t stop!

 

Leon: Kelly we need to stop

 

Kelly: No (She gets off the stretcher and begins to hobble away. Kai and Leon drop the stretcher and put her arms around them as they help her walk)

 

(They keep walking, but the motor bike is pulled up next to the road, with no one on it. It is not crashed its just parked, in the back ground a faint sound of drumming ring)

 

Leon: What's that noise?

 

Amy: Drumming?

 

Tori: (noticing the bike) Holy S**t! (she runs up to the bike)

 

Amy: what the hell!

 

Kelly: The drumming comes closer (She flicks her head) we must move

 

Kai: Kelly stop it! Where is josh!

 

Kelly: I don’t know

 

Leon: Guys there is a light over here

 

Kelly: (looking up at the smoke) The fire that rage with a thousand suns

 

Kai: Kelly that means there are people

 

Kelly: Not people

 

Amy: Josh and Kate are probably there

 

(they all start walking towards the light)

 

Kelly: No longer people, stop

 

(they keep walking)

 

Kai: Its ok Kelly, we are almost saved

 

(the Drumming is louder, they walk into a opening where there are people dancing around a large fire, calling out and singing, on the far side of the fire are seven seats made from sticks, Kate sits in one and a man in the other their eyes are black but you cannot see this)

 

(witch1 notices them.)

 

Tori: Ummmm lets go

 

Kai: To late

 

Witch1: (yelling and pointing) Undli knee no hari!

 

Kelly: I told you

 

Witch2: Urak na go tink!

 

Amy: Look (pointing to kate) Its kate!

 

(the witches run up to them surrounding them)

 

Kai: (to Kelly) How did you know!?

 

Witch1: Undli caritock

 

(A woman now walks between the the witches they make way for her. Her eyes are black and her hair darker then the night sky. She is tall and broad of stature. She speaks with authority)

 

Arch Witch: Urok!

 

Kai: Umm hello?

 

(The Arch Witch now stands in front of Kai looking him in the eyes closely. He shifts with discomfort)

 

Arch Witch: Children should not be out at night!

 

Kai: sorry, my friend has a broken leg

 

Arch Witch: And? (Kai hesitates) Speak up boy! What is it you want!

 

Kai: Can you help us?

 

Arch Witch: (she looks to the cult) Ric li no

 

Witch2: RIC LI NO! (they scatter)

 

Arch Witch: Yes boy we can help, follow me

 

(they follow obediently)

 

Kai: Who are you?

 

Arch Witch: We boy, are the Sintorai Witches

 

Kai: Oh so (sarcastically) ‘you study the dark arts’

 

Arch Witch: We are the Dark Arts boy

 

Kai: (Awkwardly scratching his head) Ok then

 

Kelly: (whispering) We should leave

 

Arch Witch: Boy, you wouldnt want your pretty little friend to die would you? (She looks in his eyes) You dont want the blame do you (His eyes widen) The pain of having that on your soul? We can help her. We have the medicine to fix that infection.

 

Amy: We need some disinfectant

 

Arch Witch: We have something better (they reach the seven seats)

 

Leon: Kate! (he runs up to her and sees her eyes are black) What!? her eyes are black!

 

Arch Witch: Please, do sit down

 

(Leon turns around and a witch3 is standing behind him)

 

Witch3: Ne Kronse (Leons eyes go black and he sits down)

 

Kelly: Its time we leave

 

Arch Witch: (Her voice booms) Sit down

 

Kai: Leon! Kate! We are leaving! (They do not move)

 

Arch witch: It is rude to decline I gesture of kindness! Site down!

 

Kai: Who are you!

 

Arch Witch: We are the Sintorai, we live for the sin

 

The Cult Of Witches: (in sync) We live for the Sin

 

Tori: Creepy

 

Arch Witch: Help, boy! Help us get closer to the sin!

 

The Cult Of Witches: (In sync) We live for the Sin

 

Kai: Let us go!

 

(A Witch walks up and looks into the rest of the groups eyes)

 

Witches: Ne Kronse (the groups eyes go black and they sit down in chairs)

 

Arch Witch: The Revival has begun!

 

The Cult Of Witches: Revival of him!

 

Arch Witch: Revival of the Sin!

 

(Kai blacks out, its black and quiet for a few moments, finally he sits up, waking up taking a deep breath in and he is in his sleeping bag back at camp. His hair stands on end. To Be Continued in Episode 2!)


Sneak peak!

Episode 2

Kai wakes the morning after the events of the previous night happened, only as dreams does the memories of the night stream into his subconscious mind. When night falls Kai is chased by a Shadow with a monstrous shape and he discovers that he is anything but human. When Josh goes missing the group split up to find him, Kai learns Kelly is harbouring a secret which sends Kai’s mind racing. As events pass the body of a man arrives beneath the feet of Kate and Leon and the beast reveals itself in a fatal attack. 


© 2012 Panda


Author's Note

Panda
End Of Episode 1! Episode 2 should be out shortly :D

My Review

Would you like to review this Screenplay?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

252 Views
Added on September 4, 2012
Last Updated on September 4, 2012

Author

Panda
Panda

Western Australia, Australia



About
Hello :D Call me Panda ;) I am 18 year old and have become a massive fan of writing! Ever since little I had the dream to get my name know, so I will share my writing with you. Please feel free to ad.. more..

Writing