Californai 2019 Chapter One

Californai 2019 Chapter One

A Story by 'CrashUrgency'
"

My chemical romance Fan fic. Should be read even if you're not a fan of Mcr *Some "slightly" Mature parts

"

I love my life. California, 2013. The sun shines so brightly. My feet thump lightly on the pavement as I make my way home. I chose to go the backroute, littered with posters for BL/Ind, and other organisations. I watched as one flyer flew along the wind and fluttered into me, sticking to my chest. I peeled it off and read it, ‘Do you have what it takes to stand up and fight? Do Or Die? Sign up with the Killjoys, the brand new organisation starting with Dr Death-defying and Show Pony. Call now: 0800-KILL-JOY’ I ran my finger over the spider logo and let the flyer go, watching it as the wind took it away, possibly to someone who wanted to sign up. I began on my journey again. Man, why did I choose this way? It’s ten times longer and definitely isn’t as pretty as it used to be. There used to be houses full of happy families and a small park on this small estate. There used to be a pond and even a swing. I had five friends who lived here when we were 8. Then this guy, Korse, came along for BL and killed them, all of them. He ordered in the Dracs and shot them all, point blank. 8 years later and the walls are stained a dusty red and the wind echos the screams of innocent people as it whirls along through the gaps where windows once were. The sky began to darken as the sun went behind a cloud. What happened?

I walked along again, anxious to get home, keeping my eyes on the ground as the sun burned my back. Tears filled my eyes for all the people who I didn’t know and never will, their ghosts haunting me along the street watching me through cracked walls and shattered lives. As I came to the road I looked up to see the traffic and got a fright, a big white van was right infront of me with a massive BL/Ind logo on the side. The windoe slowly rolled down to reveal a Drac at the steering wheel and a bald pale man in a grey suit sat at the window, staring at me through emotion-less eyes.

                “Can you help us conduct a survey little girl? Remember, you get fined for not helping a BL/Ind worker” What the f**k? I din’t know what to say so I nodded. The man swiftly got out of the van and opened the back of it. I looked over at him and noticed he was dressed a little bit like a gay grey pirate. I smiled a little to myself. “how old are you, girl?”

“I'm 16, and I'm not called Girl. I'm called Sarah.” I bit my lip soon after. I don’t want to be fined for beign rude to BL/Ind. The guy didn’t think I was rude though. He just placed a hand on my back, near my shoulder blades and smiled. S**t. He’s gonna fine me. I know it.

“Sarah, not anymore you aren’t.” he chuckled to himself and pushed me. Hard. I flew into the van and landed with a thuink, hitting my head off the back. I felt something move in my hair as the van door took all the light away and I reached up. Blood. Ouch. Not anymore? Who was he? What did he mean? Wait…. Is this a kip-napping? Like in tv? Wow and ‘Aaaaaah’. BL/Ind are so gonna pay for this. A warm sensation spread through me as the van pulled away. It made my eyelids heavy and my muscles weak. Man, I wish I was stronger. This sucks bad. My breathing hitched as I went under and everything went fuzzy.

When I woke up I couldn’t move. Not because I'm weak but because the wankers tied me up! I had thin rope ties around my legs and my arms and a really thick tape across my mouth. At least they tied me to a chair….. whoop de doo Sarah, it’s a f*****g chair! I moved my head as best I could without it getting uncomfotrvable to see a mass of electronic machines around me. Was I taken by BL/Ind aliens? Am I gonna get probed or something? Ooh lala! My kidnapper strolled into the room as if we were bestfriends. I began to scream and yell as best I could but it was so muffled against the tape.

“Welcome Girl. I am Korse, this is BL/Ind.” Wait, hold the f**k up…. Korse? My blood boiled and I began to lash out the restraints but they were strong, the more I moved, the tighter they seemed to get and soon they cut into my skin, making even sitting still uncomfortable and almost painful. I tried to yell ‘What do you want with me’ but it was just a long blurry sound. Korse smiled as three Dracs came in the room and began flicking switches. “this Girl is our memory erasing machine. You’re a nobody now. Off the system you go. Your mine. My little pet.” The anger I felt was replaced by fear as every fibre in my body went stone cold and froze. What did he mean, memory erase? I like my memories. They make me, me. Tears began to roll down my face again and I blinked hard to try and stop them, to stop myself from looking weak.

Korse just took a step back and grinned at me. “You’re called Girl now, aren’t you?” He nodded to the Dracs and they began the machine. Light beams rippled through my ears and it felt like my braing was beign torn apart, I screamed at the pain and shut my eyes, afraid of what I was feeling. Don’t forget I'm sarah. I'm sarah. I'm srah’ I'm sa…. I'm sa… who am i? The pain soon became normal as it felt like it was all I ever knew. It is all I’ve ever known. It stopped as soon as I think it began. All I know is this has been going forever. I opened my eyes to see a man infront of me. My dad? Guardian? Who is he? I noticed my hands and feet and mouth ere bound when they cut me free. How did I get marks on my wrists? Huh…. The man bowed slightly at me and I couldn’t help but blush.

                “My dear, welcome to BL/Ind, I am Korse, your master. You belong to me. You are Girl.” Girl. So that’s my name. and he is Korse. I couldn’t put my finger on it but there was something odd. A weird feeling when he said his name. he reached out to me and I took his hand, what else could I do? We walked along the corridor of BL/Ind, my home, I guess. Korse, master, opened a red door leading to another corridor and then finaaly through a door to a lavish bedroom. The room was huge. Trher was a tv and a computer and a stereo and a massive bed on a raised platform, one wall was taken up by mirrors and wardrobes and another door led off to a big bathroom with all the accessories. Korse took me to the bed. “I’ll be back in one hour, shower and change. Say nothing to no-one and nothing to me when I get back. Understand?” I didn’t fully remember how to talk right so I nodded. Master smiled and left, first doble checking his gun was there. I looked around the roonm and soon thought I might be a prisoner rather than something he loves. The tv was forced off, so wa the computer and the stereo. All I could do was sleep and change and wash. Like he wanted. So I did. I looked at the clock and it was 10pm. I tried to look outside to see where I was but there was no windows. At 11pm korse came back, true to his word. I was laid in bed in not very much (He didn’t stock the wardrobe with much other than underwear but I guess that’s normal). The first was terrible. One long night of pain. I cried myself to sleep. It seemed so normal for him though, to do that. So I guessed that was why I am here. For him. He told me the next day about how he saved me from being killed and that I owe him my life. Then he was gone. The pattern emerged soon enough.

I think its been three months now and I have seen nothing but underwear, this room and Korse. It kills me inside. I want to be dead. This isn’t life. Korse insists that I’ beautiful but really fat. If I look down at myself I see rolls but when I reach for my hips I can feel the bones sticking out. It hurts to move much. Korse is a demon in human form. He’s bruised every piece of my skin and I hate it. I hat e myself. He got up from the bed and pulled on his shoes. Not saying a word before leaving again. I ran into the bathroom and grabbed the shaving razor. Its sharp metal face smiled at me in the light. Knowing there was cameras I stuck my middle finger at one and ran the razor over my wrist, digging in, enjoying the sweet satisfaction of the pain. for once I felt alive again. I carved three deep lines in a bloody ‘K’ as a reminder to myself who did this to me. S**t theres a lot of blood. S**t s**t s**t s**t! Korse stormed in the room and pushed me.

© 2011 'CrashUrgency'


Author's Note

'CrashUrgency'
Like? Hate? Review it anyway!

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Hahahah yeah I'll do spell check lmao and wait and see ;) xx

Posted 13 Years Ago


... so wheres gerard?? Is he going to be your knight in shining armour come to save you??

and remember spell checker next time! XD

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

1211 Views
2 Reviews
Added on March 24, 2011
Last Updated on March 24, 2011

Author

'CrashUrgency'
'CrashUrgency'

About
I'm a massive fan of My Chemical Romance. I have a bit of an overactive imagination and I love it! You gotta catch me on a good day though or else I'll just..... yeah... more..

Writing