California 2019 Chapter 2

California 2019 Chapter 2

A Story by 'CrashUrgency'
"

My chemical romance Fan fic. Should be read even if you're not a fan of Mcr *Some "slightly" Mature parts

"

Korse stormed in the room and pushed me.



“You B***h! I gave you everything and this is what I get? Nothing but a b***h who doesn’t know f*****g respect!” I fell to the floor, my head light and dizzy. Korse took this as a symbol to attack, his boot cutting off my wind, making me choke on nothing. Everything went black, painless and black.

When I came to I heard muffled yelling at a soft thud of pacing feet. I pulled my weary eyes open to see a dirty, damp, dusty cell. Is this for real? Am I going to die here? There was two things here, a dim, flickering light and a thick heavy looking door. A key sound came from the other side and the door swung open, revealing the silhouette I now know anywhere. Korse. Demon master. He made his was across the cell in two strides and leant down to me on the mucky floor. The pulled at the bra strap on my shoulder.

“You don’t even deserve this you ungrateful b***h!” he pulled it off and chucked a cheap, itchy rag jumper at me. “Put that on you W***E! You’re going to rot here and I’m going to nothing to stop it. Nothing. Enjoy hell. Skank.” With that he left. I pulled the jumper on and wished I hadn’t it was itchy and massive. I felt kinda safe in it though; it covered me and hid me. My own private world. You can do this Girl. You can survive.

 

I don’t know how long I’ve been in here… years? Months? Days? I know it’s been a long time because Korse has been back 753 times, I counted. He said he wouldn’t but his words were that I’m a drug to him. He likes the way I feel. The Asian woman who works for him seems to have taken pity on me. She feeds me now. Getting Dracs to bring me leftover food which I rarely eat, only picking at it when I feel faint from not eating. I wish I had something sharp to end this all. The jumper was long gone. Replace by a long cloak thing that Korse brought, my face covered by its thick zipped up texture. My body covered, Korse believed I was his. I didn’t deserve to see or be seen. I’m nothing. Just, Girl. The familiar click of boots outside warned me Korse was coming, it sounded like there was four of him though. I must need food now. I hear hushed tones from outside the door.

“I think the plans were wrong but inside here is apparently something big. Something belonging to Korse.”

“Maybe it’s his c**k!”

“Ghoul, this is not time for jokes, open the door…”

“Jeez, yes boss. Stupid c**t…” I heard a light knocking at the door and I pushed myself into a corner, undoing the hood of the jacket with my hands and feet bound, years (possibly) of practise. Four stunning men stood in the door. The light from behind blinded me, forcing me to hide my face. They were all stunned by my half naked, scared and half dead appearance.

“What the…?” I heard a gentle voice from the back of the group. One of the men stepped forward and scooped me up in his arms, cradling me,

“Well you’re light aren’t you?” He mocked lightly. I just scrunched my eyes shut and made it look like I fainted. “Don’t worry” he whispered in my ear. I felt the gentle up and down pattern of walking set in as I was carried away. I kept opening my eyes to see where we were going and each time I did I was either met by the image of the man with bright red hair or his bum. Quite a nice bum. But all I have to compare with is Korse at the moment. I looked up at my carrier ad we left the building; his brown eyes looked at where he was going from out of a bright green mask. His arms were safe. Breathe Girl. I think they’re safe. Safer than Korse. As I was tumbled into the back of the van, a weird feeling of déjà vu washing over me, I looked back at BL/Ind. Korse was stood there. Smiling an evil smile at me. Panic. I felt straight up panic. What if this four can’t help me? What is Korse still finds me? What then? What will I do? I began to hyperventilate and pushed myself along the floor of the van with my bare feet slipping on the cool metal. I pushed myself until I was deep in the corner. I pulled myself as close as I could and breathed. Deeply. Hyperventilating seemed to amuse my captors, as they watched me with wide eyes. The one in the driving seat though, someone new, couldn’t care less and just started on the road.

I can’t breath. I’m going to die. Oh my god I’m dying. I crossed my legs and went to put my head between my legs, but it ended up resting on the floor, the coolness of it instantly helping me focus. Think Girl. Breathe gently. You can do this after all Korse put you through. When my breathing was normal I sat up and looked at the four men, staring at me. As I met they’re gaze they each looked away, ashamed of staring. They seemed nice enough. I watched each of them intently, trying to work out what kind of people they were and why they took me. Were they like Korse? I could feel the hyperventilating creeping up but I was distracted by the screech of tyres as we skidded to a halt and I was flung forwards. Jeez. The one with red hair got up after giving me a look of utter disgust. It made me think of Korse and that made me want to vomit. He stood by the door of the van as everyone got out. He had the look of a leader about him, maybe he was their Korse. When I was the only one left in the van he looked at me like I was stupid.

“Get out or live in the van. Your choice but I aint coming out here to feed you sweetheart.” His voice would have taken my breath away if it wasn’t so heavily laced with disgust and regret. Regret for saving me? Ouch. I shuffled across the van on my bum scratching my leg along the way. I didn’t care though. I didn’t even remember what the sun felt like on your skin and my whole body yearned for it. Dragging me into the warm glow of light. I stood there for about a minute, not trusting my legs to move, letting the sun heat up my skin. Smiling for the first time in eternity. My life has had two chapters, this one, the second one, has already begun in a truly glorious fashion. I took a few steps towards my goal. The deserted house that the others were headed for. It was huge, not as big as BL/Ind but almost half the size. There was vines growing up the side and dead plants in the minute garden.  The rest was a dusty vast chasm of desert. There was nothing but the land and the air. I took a few shaky steps and stretched my arms out, palms up. I began to take more and more steps, my eyes closed as i turned my head up to the sky, blinded by the heavenly light.

I kept going, subconsciously going wherever, turning away from the house and out to the desert. My pace got heavier and quicker as i began to run. A smile cracked on my face, the first in most of my memories. I kept going until i felt something, someone, grab my arm. A natural instinct inside me lashed out at them and when i opened my eyes i saw troubled eyes look at me with worry and anger plain for all to see. The bright red hair, almost shining in the sun. I put up a good fight but he still dragged me to the house. The inside was much cooler than the scorching heat outside. There was little decor and the whole house had a white and red theme, i noticed. I was dragged along by the red head, and I put up no fight, not bothering. The laser gun on his hip told me that he would win anyways. I was dragged into what seemed like a living area and flung on a massive cosy sofa. I was engulfed by the slightly torn but wonderful cushions. I looked around. The four guys stood there each one had a mask. Who the f**k are they? I’m starting to get tired. And scared. Really f*****g scared.

© 2011 'CrashUrgency'


Author's Note

'CrashUrgency'
:)

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

well done

Posted 13 Years Ago


WOW!
This is really great. I was grabbed right at the beginning and hung on for dear life until the end. Will there be more? I'm interested to know the missing details of this story. I did have a slightly difficult time reading it because the paragraphs stop being separated, I had to go back a few times to make sure I hadn't missed anything. I might mark this as 18+ though... some intense language and imagery ^_^

Posted 13 Years Ago


Love it!! x

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

221 Views
3 Reviews
Added on March 26, 2011
Last Updated on March 26, 2011

Author

'CrashUrgency'
'CrashUrgency'

About
I'm a massive fan of My Chemical Romance. I have a bit of an overactive imagination and I love it! You gotta catch me on a good day though or else I'll just..... yeah... more..

Writing