The Ghost Girl

The Ghost Girl

A Story by Para addict
"

A story that I have wrote, it is very true. If you guys have any explanations please comment thanks!

"
So hello everyone. I'm new to this, but this is just an encounter I came upon yesterday. I thought I would share it. Please comment your encounters with ghosts. :) -Cara
I walked up to my room to start my homework. It was December so It had gotten dark early. I opened my door slowly because it was dark and I really couldn't see. My bed is on the opposite side of the room, and on my bed I saw a little girl. She wore a 30's dress, and had long dark hair. Then I rushed to turn the light on and then she was gone, and I saw her again today.

© 2015 Para addict


Author's Note

Para addict
If ou don't like scary stories this is not for you. Sorry if you g et nightmares.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

ive been sitting here biting mynails stairing at the wall thinking back on my own experiances trying to figure out how to respond... hears an analagy--analogy---damn i cant spell---theres trillions of stars in the universe and most of them are being orbited by solor systems much like our own, this means that even if the development of inteligent life is very rare , there should still be millions or at least hundreds of thousands of suns supporting alien life, and eveen though theres alot of evidence laying around, i cant say that "i believe earth has been visited or is inhabited by ETs" because thats just to crazy.... its an analogy--analagy....... it bares a similatude.

Posted 8 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

58 Views
1 Review
Added on December 10, 2015
Last Updated on December 10, 2015

Author

Para addict
Para addict

NJ



About
Hello everyone! My name is Cara! I love to read and write! Some of my Favorite books are, Twilight, Divergent, The Hunger Games, and Percy Jackson. I am writing a book/short stories and ghost stories .. more..