Will She Ever Know?

Will She Ever Know?

A Story by Samantha
"

This is a story about a man name John have feelings for his closet friend when they where teenagers. Now there adults and he would like to tell her how he feels for her.

"

I remember the first time I ever met Elisa. It was at school just hanging out with my friends in the lunch room. Then Elisa came it look like she was new in the school because she was looking around all confuse. Then she saw me her eyes was so beauitful it was the colour of the sky. "Do you know where the library is?" she ask. My friends look at her and just  start talking again. I didn't want to be rude to her so I told her "The library is upstairs near the exit." She give me a big smile and said "Thank you". She was almost going to leave and then I ask "Would you like me to show you where the library is?" She look at me again with that beauitful smile and nod a yes. I got up and started to walk with her. We started to have converstation she was talking about how she got to this school. I was trying my best to listen to her stories but it was hard because I was just looking at her face and all the words she was telling me was just fading away in my mind. Then I done something so stupid I walk in the door. I didn't know the door was close but she didn't mind she was laughing so loud. "Here's the library" I said. She look at me and smile and again said "Thank you" and open the door and walk in. I was starting to go back to the lunch room I hear the door open. I turn around and saw her behind me. "My name is Elisa" she said. I smile and said "My name is John nice to meet you Elisa" she look at me and give me another smile and ran back to the library. My heart was beating in away I never knew it could beat before. I knew that I was fallen for her.

For over three weeks we started to know each other very well becoming good friends. It was so confusing because  I started to fall in love with her but she only thinks me only as a friend. What was I supposed to do I wanted to ask her out but I knew she would say no. I was starting to be like her brother she told me everything was going on in her life and how she started to have crush on this guy name Ken.

It was are last year in high school and I was ready to leave this place and start going to unversity and learning to become a cop. The reason why I wanted to become a cop because I wanted to follow my father's steps. Then I saw Elisa come in the class room sad. For over three years almost I never saw her this sad before well maybe when her grandmother die. I walk near her to find out what was going on till Ken came in the classroom and came right beside her. It look like she didn't want to talk to him but he was trying everything to get her to talk to her again. I though that maybe he just broke up with her and her heart is broken in pieces but then he was starting to grab her hands very hard. I ran to him and told him "Let go of her!" He look at me and said "She's not your girl so back away, John" I got so mad that I started to imagine myself hitting him. I saw her crying and then I just punch him in the face. He grab his face and look at me and started to punch me. We where fighing a storm everybody was saying fight, fight. I could see Elisa crying tears off. I was trying to stop but Ken was still punching me away. Till a teacher came in and stop the fight.

I came out from the principle office and saw Elisa waiting for me. "You didn't have to defend for me" she said. I look at her so confuse "Your my friend and I don't want anything to happened to you" I said. She look at me and smile and give me a kiss on the cheek.  I look at her and wonder what did happened between Ken and her. "I bet you are wondering what happened with Ken and I?" she ask I look at her and give her a big nod yes.  "He was trying to make me have sex" she said. I look at her and give her big hug and told her "I won't let him come near you anymore"

It was grad night  and everybody was having killing time. I could see Ken hanging out with his friends and another girl. Elisa ask me if I could be her date for tonight and I told her it would be my pleasure. We where having the time of are lifes just having fun, dancing to the music and just being friends. Elisa didn't like to drink that much and her parents told her "If you drink, drink with a friend your trust". With me I was just drinking away and away.  I forgot what day it was. I was so drunk that I couldn't drive myself home. Elisa give me some water to drink and said "Do you want me to drive you home and then drive myself home and the next day bring your car to you?" I look at her and nod.

We both was in the car just being quiet. It was just slience. She was looking at the road when I said to her "Stop the car". She stop the car in the corner of the road and I went to the bush and vomet. I came back in the car and she look at me rubbing my head and ask "Are you feeling much better?" I look at her with her  dress on. Her sexy dress on she was turning me on and I wanted her so much. "I'm alright  now" I said I look at her and she was looking at me. I went close to her and she was trying to get far from me. Then everything black out there.

I woke up in my bed all confuse wondering how that hell I got home. I put my head up and saw Elisa dress on the chair. Then I could hear crying coming near my closet. I turn around and saw her crying right beside my closet naked. I just froze wondering what I did to her.

© 2009 Samantha


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

This grips the reader well, driving us on to the climax and the shock ending...You write like someone who's first language is not English... though you communicate your meaning well and it's not a problem.. I'm just intrigued by some of the phrases..Good descriptive detail, good handling of the drama and great finale. Keep writing!

Posted 14 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

70 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on August 19, 2009

Author

Samantha
Samantha

Winnipeg, Canada



About
I'm just a normal girl living in a normal world. I have learning problem but that never slow me down with anything I do the same things that everybody us do. I believe that God put me on this Earth fo.. more..

Writing
Who am I Who am I

A Poem by Samantha