Lettre 14

Lettre 14

A Story by Patches I'm not so new anymore.
"

Oh oh trouible!!!

"

Toulouse

1, septembre 1218

             Ramon

          Count of Toulouse

 

Madam Alais d' Estange

In care of Marchesa di Leanorii

Lecco, Lombardy, Italy

 

Dear Madam

      It is my sad duty to inform you that your son, along with Bernart de La Rose and the men accompannying them to Lecco have either been captured or killed. According to my information three of the company were taken prisoner but their idenity is not known. I can only pray, madam, that captain d' Estange is among those taken prisoner.

 We do not know wheither it is bragands or the French that took them unawares. I have my best people out to track them and learn what we may.

  Madam, you may rest assured that I shall do all in my power to find whomever it is that has taken my soldiers, free them and bring the culprit or culprits to justice.

  Madam, until I have news I entreat you stay in Lecco! Do not venture far from the Marchesa's holdings as I fear for your safety. If there is any assistance  in any matter that you need do not hesitae to call upon me.

     

Your servant

 Ramon Berenger

 Count of Toulouse

© 2011 Patches I'm not so new anymore.


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Oh my! Now this made me sigh, and tear up. Look what you gone and done.. One thing I can say about your writing, it is like none other. This, my friend, is your forte.. The imagery in this was top notch and I do hope there will be more coming forth from you..

Mags xx

Posted 13 Years Ago


oh dear, and the plot thickens...as they say. what a nasty little turn of events.
as usual with this series, you have galvanized my attention. great job!

Posted 13 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

266 Views
2 Reviews
Added on May 13, 2011
Last Updated on May 13, 2011