NOTHING

NOTHING

A Story by Patrick JL
"

"

There is nothing here to review! I just made this place so you could comment on the blog without reviewing anything. So REVIEW  er…..a…… post away! Hint: you might add me to your friends list so you can get here quick.

LOL Unless you want to get into some sort of circular logic stuff?

LIKE: What is the smallest amount of time? For you math majors  I say it doesn’t exist. Right now the smallest time is a “Planck Time” That-is “The amount of time for light to cross the nucleus of an atom in a vacuum and away from everything.” Or “10 -43 seconds.  But what about ½ that amount? Or ½ the ½ amount? You never get to zero. So the smallest time doesn’t exist except for no time at all.

OR: I say there is no “NOW.” There is a before and an after but now doesn’t exist.

 (but I digress)

Review………er……..a…….   POST AWAY!!!!!!

And for you NON-math majors…..1,929.2 apologies.

© 2017 Patrick JL


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Not really reviewing anything or looking to impress. Just wanted to say "HI" to everyone online

Posted 6 Years Ago


It's almost 4 AM here. And I sit reading this place. I'm doomed.

Posted 6 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

278 Views
7 Reviews
Added on August 15, 2017
Last Updated on August 18, 2017

Author

Patrick JL
Patrick JL

PDX, OR



About
I have been tolded I should write. Of course this was by folks, bound by civilization, to baste my ego. They insisted the cyber ether was the place to begin. This seemed as good a place as any to .. more..

Writing
Call Me? Call Me?

A Story by Patrick JL