Lilly's chronicle - 8 -

Lilly's chronicle - 8 -

A Story by Patsy
"

Part reality, part fiction - Lilly's love life...

"

Lilly's plane arrived earlier... now how often does that happen?

The drive home was exhausting but to think that Mario is probably sleeping and she can surprise him is giving her wings.

She walks in and there is a particular smell in the appartment... it's hot and steamy and candles have been used.

There are unfinished plates on the table... two of them.

and there are some clothes on the floor leading to the room and it seems strange that no one has picked them up...

Lilly is having a weird feeling at that moment... What is happening in here?... She had only been gone for a few days...

Gathering all of her courage she slowly walks to the room desperately hoping that there is a logical explanation to all of this.

... but that black dress hanging on the door nob is not hers...

As she slowly walks in the room, she is a bit relieved that no intruder is there, but she had hopped that Mario would have appeared out of the covers...

Trying to see if any other clues are in the sheets, she notices that the bed is still warm...

The water is dripping in the adjacent bathroom... It always drips when someone has just taken a shower...

Lilly takes a deep breath and enters the humid area... and there... was the truth...

A women's moaning and the cries of the man she loves are coming from behind the shower curtain...

Lilly can only back up and run away...

trying not to scream her pain...

as she is feeling her heart bleed...




To be continued... 

© 2008 Patsy


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

294 Views
Added on August 6, 2008
Last Updated on August 6, 2008

Author

Patsy
Patsy

Born in Montréal, Canada



About
I write out of inspiration, or when I am shocked by good or bad news... more..

Writing