Morning Prayers

Morning Prayers

A Story by Paul S Gelineau
"

Musings into the unnecessary yet present anxieties of waiting in line for a bathroom. Human is human is and why be weird about it? we just are a functioning human, so why the disfunction?

"

MORNING PRAYERS.
By Paul Soderstrom Juiellineau

Waiting in line for the bathroom i cycle through the programs running. They each get the same podium: Allow, Feel completely, accept, release. Catching fish. How many of us share the same thoughts? Addressing all of my own thoughts i wonder how many of these thoughts other people waiting in line are having. Their thoughts may be altogether different as their own personal life experience will have shaped their own understanding of waiting in line for a public bathroom. Maybe it's a persons first time. Maybe they don’t think twice. 
Personally, i think about how much my poop might stink. No one likes to address this stuff. 
I saw a commercial the other day for a product called Poo-pouri, an after the flush bathroom fragrance in a bottle designed to effectively cover up the smell of ones ahem, removed waste. A foxy lady talks very openly about her own poop, even demonstrating the pooping position in a public restroom, and spraying the fragrance into the air to show the nonchalance of covering up the poop smell with her poo-pouri. The commercial plays on for a duration of no less than 4 minutes. It is thorough.

"I wonder how thorough i can be" i think as i watch the line grow from one to two to three. 
I had let the first person who joined me in line go ahead. A young girl wearing the glam of our current programmed marketing exploitations. 
“you can go ahead”
“Nahh, your fine” she says. WIth no tact, non concern of such things, but obvious enough concern to not wanna let this person have to go after i leave my offerings in the porcelain vessel. 
“no really, you should go ahead. TRustME. “ i say, a giggling exclamation giving away any modesty i could possibly have composed.

She hurriedly enters the bathroom and i continue to wait.

Within 30 seconds a young Hawaiian woman steps in line behind me.

“Alright,” i think. It appears my poop has no choice but to be revealed to a somebody.

Or does it.

The line grows to three. I don’t stand in high anxiety like i once did when i was young. Bathroom anxiety, fear of people judging me because of my poop smell. Fear of being in the way. I’ve been rooting these things out of myself.

I’ve recognized these as the accidental affirmations of a tortured insecure soul. I’ve learned these as the great hinderances of my being. And i’ve stopped moving long enough to pay attention to when these thoughts jump into my thinking cyclone, catching them with a net of awareness and proclaiming “not in my reality!” and taking the time to feel them, to allow them, to assure myself they are mostly just the thoughts, and not necessarily my thoughts. Not the thoughts i need to have at least. This is my reality. I’m shaping my human experience with my thoughts. I did the insecurity thing. Still do. But i’m actively undoing. I’m aware. I don’t need to be insecure. And i am not! i proclaim. THE new affirmation. The always ever-present affirmation is actually “i am!” and here we insert our highest intention proclamations of the varying vivid beautiful colors of our soul and lOVe. And proclaim LOVE LOVE LOVE!!! It is LOVE! LOve IS LOVE!! we IS THE LOVE!.

and back to the poop.

Its all love!

LOVe. 
POOP is LOVE. 
Poop becomes life.

Death and rebirth.

  Destruction creation
                               Destruction creation

                                                         Destruction 
                                                                         CREATION
                                                                                           D E S T R U C T I O N
                                                                                                                                 C R E

                                        A 

TI

ON

OM.

And agin. and agin.

Real is Bloom my friends. 
Bring them blossoms into the bathroom.

NO need for the poops deep dark to rub poop in our faces.
Feces is the pre blossom for so many species.

LIke the plants. Humanure is totally a thing. We eat vegetables which have been grown from many peoples poop!!!!

**APPLAUSE!! CHEERING!! JEERING!!! HIGHEST REGARDS!!!! PAT YOU ON THE 
BUT….
Why is we all afraid of the poops still?
Or is this all my own anxiety?

Poop anxiety.

IS there some freude on this?

I wouldn’t read it anyway.

I’m feelin that guy’s a fraude.

Sounds like it really. Freude. Fraud.

We’ve all been duped my Loves. Right down to the poop.

In closing, i entered the bathroom, and did it. and courtesy flushed knowing i’m here with waialeale and it all goes places. The water. Lovely water. Why are we poisoning the water with chlorine and fluoride? I don’t think she likes that very much. The clouds do such a good job, bringing all that water from the seas into the lands. and from the lands to the seas. And to the mouths of me and you and the leaves and our loves. The soils. 
OUr PoOp!

Journey on brave dark matter! I transmuted you with my magical human star into magic BROWN!! now PLants!!! YO uWILL GROW with such GreaT virility! thanks! go my human star!! Changing all the pretty plant stuff and chicken and bread and whatever else is so delicious to the eyes and senses on the counters and hanging off a branch, before we turn it into the MAGICAL BROWN PLANT FOOD!! BUG AND MICRO ORGANISM UNIVERSES!!! 
Part of the the part of the part of the part of the part of the part of the part of the part of the part.

We did it!!!

**JARRING APPLAUSE!! LAUGH TRACKS AHOY!!! CLAP CLAP CLAP IT UP KIDS!!!!****

© 2015 Paul S Gelineau


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

100 Views
Added on May 27, 2015
Last Updated on May 27, 2015
Tags: funny comedy bathroom humor musi

Author

Paul S Gelineau
Paul S Gelineau

kauai, HI



About
I moved to hawaii and started living on a beach when i realized much of my world was illusion. I stopped moving long enough to see deeply into myself, and deeply into the prevailing idea illusion whi.. more..