A Flower Arrangement By Mom And Dad

A Flower Arrangement By Mom And Dad

A Poem by SeaJay
"

I want to say this is a poem, or at least an Ode, to my parents

"
                                 A Flower Arrangement By Mom And Dad
The six red roses represent each of your six children. Every velvety soft petal from each of the six roses represent all the tears that both of you have shed for us; whether in sadness or joy.
The two pink roses represent your son- in- laws. These roses represent the love that they give for you in return for all the love and kindness that you have given them.
 
The two white roses represent your grandchildren. As each day passes the will slowly start to grow with the love that you shower on them. and one day they too will blossom into beautiful flowers for the whole world to see.
The babies breath which surrounds all the flowers represent all the future grandchildren and great grandchildren who will be taught the joys of loving and being loved, in which you have taught us.
The ribbon which holds all the flowers together represents the bond that holds our family together.
Combine all of them together and you have a beautiful arrangement. Each piece has its own special beauty and compliments the others. Together they bring beauty and joy into the lives of others.
Mom and Dad,  You are the botonists of our rose garden. You have planted us and taken care of us. You have fed us with your knowledge, and showered us with your endless love. 
Together we have grown stronger,  and healthier and now we stand before you displaying all the beauty and grace from which we have only you to thank.
With your helping us retain more nourishing wisdom we will continue to grow and bloom into the beautiful flowers that we were meant to be. We love you very much. 
With All Our Love, Your children...Janet, Sheryl, Tina, Missy, Tricia and Skip

© 2019 SeaJay


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

A beautiful view... to pause with.

Posted 4 Years Ago


This is a touching tribute. Your bouquet of famy is a lovely idea.

Chris

Posted 4 Years Ago


SeaJay

4 Years Ago

Thank you. I'm happy you enjoyed it
Chris Shaw

4 Years Ago

I did and please excuse the typo's in my response to you :)
You've painted a pretty family portrait in words. Nice tribute.

Posted 4 Years Ago


SeaJay

4 Years Ago

Thank you for reviewing, and liking my post.

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

50 Views
4 Reviews
Rating
Added on August 9, 2019
Last Updated on August 10, 2019