SALISBURY BARRYMORE 4: Salisbury Sabotage

SALISBURY BARRYMORE 4: Salisbury Sabotage

A Story by Peterpanarchy
"

CHAPTER 4 in the Salisbury Barrymore series

"

    Drew needed to think fast. Her dog body was awkward and distracting and she really needed to go outside to poop and pee in some grass. 
      "There's no stopping me Drew!", said imposter Barry-Drew. "I am now all powerful and can infiltrate anyones mind with all the steaks that are consumed everyday! MUAHAHAHA!!"
      "I happen to think its time to cut the cake" said Dog Drew's butt and suddenly, Barry-Drew audibly froze in pain and fell to the ground and started coughing up gravy vigorously. Barry-Drew quickly arched back and looked up in horror as a giant ghostcake descended toward him and smothered his face in cake while gravy simultaneously started sputtering out of his/her butt and mouth and eyes similar to how a jet ski ejects water. 
      "You could never hope control my salisbury powers", said Dog-Drew. "Even I have no control over them sometimes". 
      "NOOOOOO!" Said Barry-Drew. 
"I haven't even been kissed yet! Aaaggghhbbbrrlllaahhhhh!" 
      Barry Garrymore was ejected violently and quickly from Drew's butt and mouth in tiny adorable steak chunks and then everything went black for both of them. When Drew awoke, she found that she was back in her body. 
      "You did it Drew", said her salisbury spirit colon friend. "But there is something you should know. You absorbed ghost cake's spirit in your colon while you were a dog but he has been cleansed by the salisbury in you". 
      "Because you were about to try and help me, I want to help you master the power of my ghostly cakeness, to counter-balance your steak abilities so you can live around people without turning them to steak", said ghost cake. Some of her powers did in fact still remain dormant since the plane incident. 
      "Okay...", said Drew. "My salisbury spirit colon dog friend says you are trustworthy and I could definitely use some help controlling my steak powers." 
      Now armed with two different entities, one being a steak friend spirit, and the other, a ghostcake spirit, Drew materialized a set of beautiful salisbury wings, one a ghostly cake wing and the other, a straight up steak wing dripping with salisbeauty. She lifted off the ground slowly, ascending gracefully into the air and set her sights towards home, wherever the hell that was.
      What Drew didn't know, however, is that Barry Garrymore had planned for this all along and his consciousness was now fragmented inside her brain. With a burst of intense sauce and flames, Drew involuntarily rocketed forward at blazing speeds, leaving a trail of salisbury sauce on fire in her wake. Barry was taking over! 
      "I'm gonna destroy that precious home you call home by dropping the biggest, shittiest steak the world has ever seen on it!", screamed Barry. 
      But just then someone flashed in front of Drew and stopped her on a dime with his......steak hand?! The water all around beneath them was on fire, displaying Drew's power and internal struggle with Barry. The mystery man slapped her hard with a steak in the face. Drew gasped and quickly became lucid thanks to the aroma of the stranger's powerful salisbury. Now back in control, she looked up to see another salisbury-style user. 

      "My name is Elder Terri Barrymore and I am a Barrymian, just like yourself. You are special Drew and I have been searching for you. Come with me and let me teach you of your legacy."

       Drew was like "umm, alright". 


TO BE CONTINUED.....

© 2016 Peterpanarchy


Author's Note

Peterpanarchy
Such sabotage! Who is this Terri Barrymore? Find out next time on SALISBURY BARRYMORE 5: Salisbury Secrets.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

164 Views
Added on December 3, 2016
Last Updated on December 5, 2016
Tags: Salisbury, steaks, plane, peterpanarchy, ghost, cake, ghostcake, crazy, normalish, ecstacy

Author

Peterpanarchy
Peterpanarchy

San Antonio, TX



About
You are going to get storied so hard, you'll be like "nope." I'm like a nice troll. I don't tear anyone down but I'm confusing as F***. Thank you for reading my stories! -San Antonio Currently Mag.. more..

Writing