Hollow [Chapter One]

Hollow [Chapter One]

A Story by PetiteChica
"

As a young woman walks home after work she encounters with a strange being

"

Today was a cloudy and foggy tonight. I don't like the gloomy days like these, but the fog somehow comforts me. Strange but true. I wrapped my scarf around my neck closer to me as if I didn't want it to flee away from me and put my hands in my coat pockets for warmth to protect them from the outside harsh cold, but I have to admit tonight was sort of a splendid night.


Without warning my body abruptly lunges itself to the ground I picked myself up and noticed one of my shoelaces got caught in a crack on the pavement along with that conflict I felt an little annoying pain and saw my right hand began to bleed from a cut on the ground "Great, just what I needed after a bad day from work" I mumbled to myself. I have no vehicle yet that's why I've been working hard and put some of my money in my savings. I picked myself up from the pavement and used my left hand to sweep off any dust or dirt " I could go for a hot bath" I thought "A nice hot bath and some Chinese food sounds super right now" I continued to think imagining my petite self indulged in some nice chill music with lighted candles around my tub with me covered around bubbles while stuffing my face with some Chinese.


After I retied my shoelaces I continued to walk to my destination, but up ahead in the fog I noticed someone..I think, but the fog is so thick I can not see clearly or make out of being, the person seems to  groan, his words were incoherent and didn't make sense and his body was shaped oddly like he wasn't..human. Before I could even blink my eyes or breath another breathe the figure charged towards me with impossible god like speed and with it's mouth a came out a high pitched hyena like shriek. To shocked to let screams form from my mouth, my instincts kicked in letting my legs flee from the strange monster.

© 2015 PetiteChica


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

61 Views
Added on January 21, 2015
Last Updated on January 21, 2015
Tags: Miscellaneous, Supernatural, Fiction

Author

PetiteChica
PetiteChica

About
I am a 20 year old college student who enjoys writing as well as reading other people's writings. My personal favorites are x Reader's,smut, fanfictions and sometimes erotica. I also write on Deviant .. more..