The Smelly Princess

The Smelly Princess

A Story by PhilWrite
"

She was known by those who thought they knew her as smelly.

"

When I was 12 years old I was a weird kid with few friends. The few friends I had were my best friends. Every day we would go to school and learn English, Maths and History. I was quiet and shy and would sit with my friends.


One day I moved my chair back in fright as I saw a spider on my table.  My chair made a squeak sound and everybody turned to look at me.


Jaqueline farted they shouted laughing! My face went red. I ran out of the room crying. My teacher followed me out and gave me a tight hug.


Everything will be okay she said. I used to be a little girl here just like you. I was shy, quiet and had few friends.


The teacher I had then, told me how silly it is to be embarrassed with other kids. He said, life is not meant to be embarrassing because we are all made equal no matter if we're not exactly the same.


Life is difficult for everyone in different ways, rich people, poor people, pretty people, ugly people. We are experience the same problems. We die, we lose loved ones, we lose friends, we get old, we get sick.

Just remember that next time you feel embarrassed, you also have the best grades in the class! A silly thing like that doesn’t matter. The only thing that matters is how good a person you are.


And after that, I felt okay about it.  Everyone was gone because the bell rang. My friends were waiting for me by the door and together we walked home. I don’t want to be a princess anymore I told them, I think I want to be a teacher instead

© 2018 PhilWrite


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

60 Views
Added on January 26, 2018
Last Updated on January 26, 2018
Tags: children, teens, school, life

Author

PhilWrite
PhilWrite

Dublin, Ireland



About
Enjoy BBQ Hoola Hoops and Square Rice Treats. I like to drink Guaraná Antarctica. I am also some sort of executive for some sort of international company. I am capable of writing mediocre half .. more..