She Paints My World

She Paints My World

A Poem by Phill Oz O'fee
"

Revamp of an old write (brought up to date) … hope everyone likes the new look - :-)

"

She Paints My World



My blank empty colourless canvas
Presented before her contemplation

Was securely placed upon an easel

Of creative stimulating impulse urges


And oh so gently like fine sable hairs
Brushstrokes like rainbow sunbeams

Upon my stretched receptive surface

Begin to passion paint quintessence


Artistic fingers of adoring experience

Stir fervour primers of delicate delights

With compassionate dabbing affection

Spread layer hues of pastel pleasures


Across this eager submissive recipient

Lay outlines of your feminine reflections

Love’s pallet boosting the finest pigments

Mixed with sensual spectrum imagination


Appling diffusion with each subtle stroke

Blends an abstract oneness of adoration

In myriad colours of expressive desire

Bringing my depiction closer to completion


Over viewing her adore art clearly reveals

The exquisiteness of love’s ability to awe

And the final act of artiste intimate touch

Was to engrave her name across my heart

Copyright @ Phillozofee 2018


© 2018 Phill Oz O'fee


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Featured Review

Beautiful wording as always, I'm sure you were born into the wrong century. This speaks of the kind of love between Barret/Browning...now there's a story for you! Don't get me started...
The pallette has had a good workout here ( is safely PLACED upon) Little typo there and glad to be able to help! HAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!
Loved the softness of this...
Helen...

Posted 15 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

Damn! What a delightful combination of two art forms. I can almost see that painting come to life!
You're choice of words really completes the most amazing imagery. Awesome work!

Posted 15 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

This poem was like candy, it was so sweet. =) I really enjoyed it. The last line was especially moving to me, though I can't really explain why.

Posted 15 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

This is lovely, my friend. I had no idea you were such a romantic. I found this unique. The choice in discriptive words were provocative and tastefully sexual.

God Bless
Imogean~



Posted 15 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

With your poetical expression, you are influencing us, too and making us a bit better poet. This is another wonderful creation, and my new favorite of yours. Every line was accurate and I enjoyed its landscape.....of course, the poem wasn't without your famous melancholic undertone. Really a gem, my friend! I liked especially "Blending in abstract oneness, / Taking frantic riotous myriad colours of expressive desire " ......this just was sparkling with vivid immagination! I'm glad there is someone in your life who is influencing you with all the beauty of her heart.

Posted 15 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

This is magnificent! I love the overall concept..a very creative and artistic way of looking at a mans heart..the passion..admiration and love he feels for his true love. Marvelous imagery..your eloquence flows like the paint on a canvas..so beautifully.


To greater creativity her masterpiece nears completion,
Stepping back to admire the exquisiteness of love's art
The final intimate touch, to sign her name across my heart.

Ahh! Such sweet words..very colorful..like a rainbow=) Lovely write!=)

Posted 15 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Phill, I never get tired of reading your work. This is no exception. I love the image and the flow. I have never heard the word "riotous" used like you have done in this poem. This is really one of your best and is on my favorites list.

Posted 15 Years Ago


2 of 2 people found this review constructive.

Absolutely Fantastic!!!!!!!!!! What a wonderful way to describe a relationship.
I love it.

Posted 15 Years Ago


2 of 2 people found this review constructive.


2
next Next Page
last Last Page
Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

587 Views
17 Reviews
Rating
Shelved in 1 Library
Added on June 16, 2008
Last Updated on June 8, 2018

Author

Phill Oz O'fee
Phill Oz O'fee

Winchester, Hampshire, England, United Kingdom



About
I am caught in a time spiral of confusion; that period we all experience between birth and death. Somewhere inside hides a poet, writer, lyricist and/or whatever, laying dormant and suppressed by s.. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..