The fight

The fight

A Story by Philppa
"

A wizard tries everything he can to get help for the upcoming doom of his beloved kingdom,failing he decides to try and defeat the threat on his own.

"
I walked to the top of the hill and looked down at the army in front of me,the norks,they called them. They had been chased out of there home and now have invaded our land, i sent many a letter to our king,king Leroy, but his army would take days to reach the corner of his vast empire.
The army was many legions strong,but unlike us they keep there strongest and more important troops at the center and there weakest at the rear and to the edges. There was no calvary,no tents,they slept on torn weathered blankets.
I rose my staff and let out a cry from the words of Thy Mother and watched as a blast of pure energy came from south eastern section of the camp,every man now stood besides those who had fallen,i ran down my hill and dove head first into battle,i swung my staff hitting people at close range and had a constant stream of spells to dispel of the people from a meter around me,this went on like a dance between me and my foes,as my energy started to sap from my body and I wondered if this would be the dance of my death.
Then out of the corner of my eye I saw a white shadow on the hill top,I lifted myself above the army of Norks,deflecting there arrows,and saw it was General MacArthur,the leader of the emperor's army. "I see you made it" i called "I wouldn't dare leave a friends to his almost certain death" he called back.
Him and his horse came down at a gallop,close behind half of the entire army,archers,sorcerers, calvary, even the almighty forest trolls. They rode into battle and keep the bloody dance I had started going, and there i fought, side by side with my dear friend as we fought for our home, our family, and our friends.

© 2013 Philppa


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

131 Views
Added on January 4, 2013
Last Updated on January 5, 2013

Author

Philppa
Philppa

AL



About
I am a beginner writer. If you have any tips for me, feel free to give them. I hope you enjoy. more..

Writing
Library magic Library magic

A Story by Philppa


Chapter One Chapter One

A Chapter by Philppa


Chapter Two Chapter Two

A Chapter by Philppa