Evan Buff n' Stuff

Evan Buff n' Stuff

A Story by Chelsea (Jade)
"

Leila wrote this. Not me. LOL It's was great though!

"

They walked out of the store, hand in hand, and he stuck his foot out to trip her. She stepped on his toe and he hissed. “That was totally uncalled for,” he teased.

“So was trying to trip me, but you don’t hear me complain.”

He laughed and nudged her arm, watching as one guy passed. He let go of her hand and gave her the bag, pulling his flannel jacket off. “Hold these for me, Chelsea, I’ll be right back.” She stopped and watched him walk the other way, following a Mexican man to the door.

“Wait, Ev, where are you going?!” She watched him grab the mans shirt and spin him around.

“I know you didn’t just wink at my girlfriend, bucko.” He growled.

The mans eyes widened as the much taller, much younger man loomed over him like a highly intimidating skyscraper. He swallowed visibly and puffed his chest out.

“So what if I did?”

She watched Evans eyebrows raise and he lifted his chin a fraction of an inch.

 “Oh hell.” She said softly, stepping forward as Evan grasped the mans shirt and led him around the back. The man followed reluctantly and Chelsea rolled her eyes, “Here we go again.” She ran around the corner in time to see Evan pound into the mans stomach and face. She cursed and ran forward, carefully placing herself between them. “Stop, you’re gonna get in trouble again.” She gasped as a big meaty fist landed against her spine and pitched her forward onto Ev who caught her and growled. He gently set her aside and continued to beat the s**t out of the guy. She pressed her hand to her back and watched calmly, checking her phone every once in a while until Evan knelt in front of the guy.

“Don’t touch my girlfriend re-re. I’ll make you wish you’d never met me.”

“I’m going to call the police.” The man choked.

“Please do. They know me by name.” He patted the top of the mans head. “Be afraid little Mexican. Be very afraid.” He stood and stepped over to Chelsea, turning her toward the parking lot, his hand on her back. “Hurry. Walk, walk, walk, I think he was serious about calling the cops.”

She chuckled. “You’re scary around other guys.”

“He f****n winked at you! What was I supposed to do, just let it happen?”

“Yeah, pretty much.” He kissed the back of her head. She smiled as he opened the door for her and even shut it. He climbed in the car next to her and took her hand, and she found herself hoping he stayed around forever. He was good entertainment.

 

© 2009 Chelsea (Jade)


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Oh my God, this is amazing!

Posted 14 Years Ago


EV IS A SKYSCRAPER THAT SAYS BUCKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! if you talk to leila tell her she's AWESOME from me lol, evan has to read this!!!

Posted 14 Years Ago


ahaha, i have told you this before.
but this makes my day.

Posted 14 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

274 Views
3 Reviews
Added on November 3, 2009

Author

Chelsea (Jade)
Chelsea (Jade)

I don't live in a city. I Live on a planet.



About
-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_- ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~.. more..

Writing