The Bitter Truth

The Bitter Truth

A Story by SIDDHARTHA

The only living being (according my sane senses) who would feed away his shelter and food to inferno was never born & will never be.
The only living being that has been so self-centered to build it's empire, to earn power rather advertently or inadvertently (I'd say advertently) to rise himself up, to see his temple above all is 'Human'.
The evolution is the finest work of art the nature has presented. Every single living being is a paragon of that art form. But, the humans (the envy it has, the wrath it dresses, the devouring lust for power which has onset the stampede of destruction over its fellow planet beings, the massacres the genocides, the unrestricted, uncurbed devastation for acquisitiveness, avarice, covetousness, cupidity to fill it's coffers) have performed dreadfully in the nature's act. It's incongruous that they are literally feeding their home (planet) to the inferno."

© 2017 SIDDHARTHA


Author's Note

SIDDHARTHA
What do you think of the context and write up?

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

152 Views
Added on June 11, 2017
Last Updated on June 11, 2017
Tags: Human, planet, inferno

Author

SIDDHARTHA
SIDDHARTHA

PUNE, Splendour County, India



About
I'm an iconoclast, dreamer of the world where humans stop killing their home planet and appreciate their existence not get overpowered with it. A psychologist who is curious to learn every single aspe.. more..