This is Where I am Now.

This is Where I am Now.

A Story by Pi Cee

I'll be honest, if I could change my past I would. I would've made better decision when I was a kid and my life glanced through hell for a bit. But I can't, and to continue the roll of honesty, right now I am happy. Right now the way I feel, the giddiness I get when I make it up early enough for a beautiful sunrise is a feeling I absolutely love. The acceptance I have for myself and my life is something completely new to me, but I think it becomes me, rather well. I can help people, it is something I can do with conviction, not only hope. My true words don't waver when they leave my lips, the "uh..."s and extra unneeded ands have receded a decent amount. I'm comfortable. I'm comfortable working hard for the things I want in life, being able to plan and achieve. It's a lifestyle I like rather well.

There are people unavailable to me at the present moment, that I now know do exist rather handsomely in actual real life. I've even met a couple and I will say it's truly amazing to find truly good people amongst the tarnished and tattered I belong to. There is hope young ones! Though there always was, always will be.

By writing this right now I am stating clearly, to you my reader that my life is good. Not just because it should be, that there are worse out there, it's good because I smile everyday. I find love, in every day. And I wish the same to you.

© 2013 Pi Cee


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

A beautiful and passionate flow of personal love shines brightly upon this page. It's always good to be able to smile and to find joy in the things that you do. =) I'm really happy for you!

Aaron =)

Posted 10 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

162 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on July 31, 2013
Last Updated on July 31, 2013

Author

Pi Cee
Pi Cee

Parkersburg, WV



About
"Regardless of whether the answer of 'what do I mean to you' flatters me or not, such a question's only intention is merely for a shared understanding of one's place in another's life." "If I a.. more..

Writing