Wings

Wings

A Story by Pi Cee
"

The dream you live while you're awake.

"
     Ever since I could call myself a little girl, I've dreamt of Angels.
     I've dreamt of wings.

     Dreaming for me, isn't just at night, it's a 24/7 thing that doesn't stop until my mind does. Especially when I was little. I used to think I could see them. And I could, as for the very wide collection that still sits in my grandmother's china cabinet. I'd lose myself in the thoughts of how the air would feel petting my own pair of glorious wings. I'd lose myself in flight.

     Even now, losing my mind in dreams day and night almost having the line between reality and Dreamland abolished by my own carelessness, Angels sweep in front of my eyes. With wings of deepest onyx ranging to the purest, brightest alabaster. I can only hope one day to really see, and feel such amazing scenes, maybe even be apart of one or two.

© 2011 Pi Cee


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

very nice prose.. flows smoothly and expresses much positive energy.

Posted 12 Years Ago


Cool write:)

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

134 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Shelved in 3 Libraries
Added on November 24, 2011
Last Updated on November 25, 2011

Author

Pi Cee
Pi Cee

Parkersburg, WV



About
"Regardless of whether the answer of 'what do I mean to you' flatters me or not, such a question's only intention is merely for a shared understanding of one's place in another's life." "If I a.. more..

Writing