Me

Me

A Story by Piper Johnson
"

Dig deep and find the inner you!

"
Me, myself, and I. I like myself for who I am.  I do not like myself because of my status or because of my friends.  I like myself for my personality, my character, and how I look.  I do not try to change how I look by wearing a whole lot of make up or by buying the fanciest clothes. If somone does not like me for who I really am then that is not the kind of person I want to hang with.  Even if you have to dig down to find the real you it is worth it!  You have to Love you for you,  do not love you for your accomplishments, your clothes, or you friends.  You have to love you for you.  Not only you but the other people around you! Everyone deseaves a chance at love, kindness, and most of all happyness.  You can be that person.  Have you ever thought I wish I was like that person or I wish I had that?  If you have which most of us have,  you should take a step back and think I have a lot of good stuff already,  I am dis-advantaged or anything this is where I was meant to be I cannot change that.  I do not acturally need a new car mine is fine or her clothes are pretty but so are mine just in a different sort of way.  I am Piper Johnson and I look at life differentally I can take a bad situation and turn it in to somthing good! Can you?  I can help you.  You can live like that! And it all starts with the small things like us.  We are small in fact there are millions of people in the world and we are just one of them.  You might think then what can I do?  Anything helps.  Helping a old lady cross the street or even just giving a few dollars to a charity.  It is not to late.

© 2015 Piper Johnson


Author's Note

Piper Johnson
I am sorry if there is any grammer problems.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

93 Views
Added on March 23, 2015
Last Updated on March 23, 2015

Author

Piper Johnson
Piper Johnson

WI



About
I am a girl and I am Human more..

Writing
Wind Wind

A Poem by Piper Johnson