Happiness in store

Happiness in store

A Poem by Po3tByH3art
"

visions so out of this world it feels too good to be true.

"
Never saw the big picture as I was blinded by the false appearances of what seemed to be love. Then again that's why it's so tough. But as I walked upon the shadows of the darkest days. I came upon such a beauty that it left me in a daze. Such a heart of blaze and soul of a maze. Making the mind such a craze. Now I see the meaning of picture for it is indeed perfect. Closed shades upon the eyes open the curtains. Vision so clear now that smiles show very often. What I felt was blackened is now softened. The heart has began filling in its cracks and wounds that are slowly healing. This is happiness at its unbelievable feeling. Higher than the ceiling or higher than the empire state. So when you believe that its a loss of hope just be patient and wait.. Because it is never too late.

© 2012 Po3tByH3art


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

201 Views
Added on August 18, 2012
Last Updated on August 18, 2012

Author

Po3tByH3art
Po3tByH3art

Monticello, NY



About
My name Is Jorge I am 22 years old. I have been writing Poetry since the 7th grade which is about 10 years but on and off until about 3 years ago since then been writing alot lately to free my mind. I.. more..

Writing