This knowledge is not mine, I simply found it in time.

This knowledge is not mine, I simply found it in time.

A Story by Charlie
"

Hold the thought. It will help you. So you can help others

"
i noticed something about my self. That inspired me to notice the good in other's. I had to slow down and do some work on my self. Start an idea then break it down to one simple thought. "I heard" then you hold that same thought all day. Pushing aside any other thought. Keep it first on your mind. Just repeatedly say it to yourself. Like your favorite song lyrics or a line from a movie you love. The action of this repetitive thought, your mind constantly tries to continue it, and put another thought on the end of it. So for me one was "I am an easley excitable person" (aka anxiety!!!) I repeated that to myself then I did that all day. For just one day. What happens is you are essentially rewriting/re-wireing your brain. In just one day. I completely removed all my anxious actions and feelings around other people. It's hard at first with every day distractions. You will loose the thought. But just bring it back. And keep going. All of a sudden it becomes easy and natural. Then with out even thinking. You do it for everything. You can realize anything about yourself. Something that holds you back. Or something someone said that affected you in a negative way. And you will get over it. Then your thoughts are all your own. You can now do anything your heart desires. It is a self constant learning process. Never feel bad about what you thought yesterday. It's gone, just think again. Then tomorrow then the next. Your life will change for the better. Just Imagine. Everyone's thoughts out of your head. No self consciousness. No self hatred. No feeling bad because some one doesn't like you. None of that.
" Hold the thought "
The power of concentration
Published 1877

© 2016 Charlie


Author's Note

Charlie
Never hurts at first to try.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

171 Views
Added on June 22, 2016
Last Updated on July 10, 2016

Author

Charlie
Charlie

Fairmount , IN



About
I like writing short stories. Some true some fiction a bunch of erotic romance more..