A Lost Child

A Lost Child

A Story by Kass
"

Does anyone understand the life of a depressed person. I do.

"
Image this...
You were born an accident. Your parents say it wasn't meant to happen but it was love at first sight. You believe them until there's those moments when you just can't.

3 more sisters are brought into your life. You try to be happy for each new child, but the more children the less attention you get.

By age 12 you are babysitting them and cooking meals. No money, no friends, no love. You're blamed for every mistake made.

You can't handle the pressure. You have an outburst and your parents think your mad. You feel alone and lost in the world.

You just want to be done. But you can't. You can't give up. You believe that the point and creation of you was to make a difference in the world. To change everything.

You keep hope and live life. You may be lost and alone for a short time, but not forever.

After all my friend... FOREVER IS A LONG TIME




© 2016 Kass


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Featured Review

You raise some great points here. I think you make some interesting statements and have a very casual way of saying them, in a good way. I don't get how this is quite a story, though. There's so much expanding that could be done, again, in a good way! Good job, regardless.

Posted 8 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

You raise some great points here. I think you make some interesting statements and have a very casual way of saying them, in a good way. I don't get how this is quite a story, though. There's so much expanding that could be done, again, in a good way! Good job, regardless.

Posted 8 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

This story is breathtaking, literally BREATH TAKING
i can now imagine what life would be like and thats the main point of a story. To captivate the reader and give them the feeling of being in that position. I can literally feel the sadness rush through me.BRAVO!!!

Posted 8 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Kass

8 Years Ago

Thank you! I am so proud to have a meaning. Please feel free to enjoy other tales of mine.
You have simply awed me.....Such a sad tone behind this one, i feel its a real story....Very courageous write....I loved the last line most....Clap! Clap!......I loved the message you have given through this story.....

Posted 8 Years Ago


2 of 2 people found this review constructive.

Kass

8 Years Ago

Thank you! It is so nice to hear some kind words in such a dark place!

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

138 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Added on January 3, 2016
Last Updated on January 3, 2016

Author

Kass
Kass

IA



About
I write likeAnne RiceAbout Anne Rice | Analyze your text I write likeVladimir NabokovAbout Vladimir Nabokov | Analyze your text I write likeCharles DickensAbout Charles Dickens | Analyze y.. more..

Writing
My Story My Story

A Story by Kass


Dear Daddy, Dear Daddy,

A Story by Kass


Forever A Friend Forever A Friend

A Story by Kass