12 6 16

12 6 16

A Poem by Polysterene
"

thoughts that are better off out than in

"
the soup my mother brought me is about to come back up
why because I fucked up. showed her again I was a mess again and I had my twisted all bunched up
actually strewn out. or thrown out all the emotions that I once felt they camp out in the back ground waiting for my mind to pull the trigger and them to Holla back now.

the demons are real. they really exist. I have seen them conquered in their manifestations. and dark realms I'm telling you this so you can be aware of the tree people lurking in the night and know to turn away. ignore don't even acknowledge It's pain or fright that it may cause the minute you pause and have that recollection that temporary possession that leaves your manifesting on the things that aren't here in this moment they are all from the past. in order to move on from this pain don't let it last. no pun intended. not meaning to me funny but this is bigger than little and it's a scary sight as so. the evil that lurks round here is terrifying and must go. face it head on with a sword a friend or spiritual path just find the one that works for you and make it last.

© 2016 Polysterene


Author's Note

Polysterene
just venting. not supposed to be gramatically correct.

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

Keep the blades of your sword sharp, swing swiftly, aim deadly. Your spirituality rest in your hands, never give up the fight, never lower your sword.

Posted 7 Years Ago


the f**k...................

Posted 7 Years Ago


You got emotional problems that can only be fixed with native medicine from Norway House up in Manitoba. My brothers from Norway House make a authentic tube steak smothered in underwear because we know that you are the one who's been impersonating me and my tribe on the radio. Don't think we don't know... we're not dumb just because we're natives from Norway House doesn't mean you can take advantage of us and impersonate and make fun of us.

Posted 7 Years Ago


0 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe

Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5

Stats

177 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Added on December 7, 2016
Last Updated on December 7, 2016