A strange voice _ part 2

A strange voice _ part 2

A Story by Poornima vimal
"

Continuation

"
He felt a chill as she touched upon his heart with her stethoscope.all he could feel was a strong strawberry fragrance filling his senses.she had a flawless skin,big blue eyes with thick lashes and a curly hair tied up neatly.she gave back a smile and adviced him not to worry about his lungs.when she was about to give him a prescription in which she had mentioned the medicines,to her surprise,he said,"care to join me for a drink?"she was baffled at the moment because never in her life had any guy approached to her bold enough to go on a drink.but she felt that john was peculiar from the other guys she had met.to her,his eyes only conveyed the truth.she could feel the pull of his eyes,overflowing with love and affection.she felt that his eyes were proposing her.after a million mind battles,she gladly accepted the invite.john could'nt control his happiness because never in his life had he approached a girl so bravely to join him on a dinner.it was 7:30 PM.john wore a low hip jeans with a loose t-shirt.he was approximately 6'3 ft with a weight of 52kgs.he never had interest in food because glifford would always go out with a girl during dinner and breakfast and john had never any love for those hefty,stinky companions of glifford.se shoved his hair behind his head and then shook them to front,sprayed his armpits,a strong touch of fragrance and tied his sneaker's lace.lily,on the other side was nervous with her black robe,covering from neck to shin,was drenched with sweat.she still could not forget those cruel yet calm eyes.she felt her mindvoice saying"he's your guy baby."by the time john reached out for lily,he could'nt help but stare at her astonishing beauty.she was probably 5'7 ft with 49kgs.she had thick blonde curly hair,a flower stud embedded on her ears,matte lipstick shining out in the dark and eyes as big as her face.john took lily to a restaurant,where they introduced themselves,ate and chattered.lily fond john humourous as well as a keen guy whose inquisitiveness and smile attracted her more.he had a soft calm voice,a pause in each sentence and an everlasting smile.john equally fell for lilly for the knowledge she had on almost everything,a breathtaking beauty and a pride and loving character.after dinner they went into a bar.lilly felt quite shy because she had only drunk twice or thrice.john on the other hand was just the opposite.everyday he would get drunk and would be taken home by someone.he otdered a torquilla for both of them.after having plenty of shots,they both fell drizzy.after a baffling car drive with john's blurry vision,they got to minerva's.after entering her house,they both literally fell on the couch entering into a deep sleep.john was suddenly woken by lilly's growl in view of her headache.after taking a bucket of vomit,lilly was bedridden which forced john to stay with her for a day or two.the most difficult part was framing an excuse to glifford.after an hour of fake explanations,john had to buy lilly a nice breakfast.after a long nap,lilly woke up to find her wrapped in warm blankets with john beside her sleeping,struggling to stay awake.she could feel his soft,thin hands touch her.she had a close view of his face.small eyes,covered almost by his hair,sharp nose and pink lips covered by a so called beard.she kissed him on his head,laid him down and went off to prepare something for them to eat.after an hour of cooking,she woke john and asked him to join for lunch.as they both ate,they made a lot of eye contacts which conveyed their love to each other.on filling their appetite,john approached minerva and kissed her which she never expected.after making love,they both talked all possible love dialogues and slept over.

© 2017 Poornima vimal


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

44 Views
Added on February 26, 2017
Last Updated on February 26, 2017